Budget 71-90K New RIG Under 85k

which 1 of these motherboard i should get for overclocking?
1. Asus maximus V gene
2. ASUS P8Z77-V
3. GIGABYTE-Z77X-UD3H
4. MSI Z77A-GD65 Motherboard
5. ASRock Z77 Extreme6/TB4 Motherboard

and if i get v gene is the m-atx form factor will create any problem??

which 1 of these motherboard i should get for overclocking?
1. Asus maximus V gene
2. ASUS P8Z77-V
3. GIGABYTE-Z77X-UD3H

and if i get v gene is the m-atx form factor will create any problem?

Maybe for components placement and addition of hardware will be curtailed by the number of connectors you have at hand.

addition of hardware means if i use 2 graphics cards there will be no place for any sound card???

Maybe for components placement and addition of hardware will be curtailed by the number of connectors you have at hand.

@ALPHA17 then which board do you suggest?? i am looking for board which got good on-board sound....

Last edited by a moderator:
addition of hardware means if i use 2 graphics cards there will be no place for any sound card?

then which board do you suggest?? i am looking for board which got good on-board sound.

^^ Yes something on that line. If you get the cheaper GIGABYTE motherboard you can free up the budget to get a sound-card.

@ALPHA17 i dont wanna invest on sound card right now...maybe in 3-4 months i will...
is the gigabyte board good for overclocking?? or should i get the asus board ASUS P8Z77-V(not PRO)

@ALPHA17 i dont wanna invest on sound card right now...maybe in 3-4 months i will...
is the gigabyte board good for overclocking?? or should i get the asus board ASUS P8Z77-V(not PRO)

Go for the GIGABYTE motherboard, free up some money now and upgrade to a decent sound-card sooner. =|

Yes the motherboard is a good over-clocker, do some homework on it.

@ALPHA17 is cooler master hyper evo 212 not sufficient for overclocking i5 3570k? do i need 2 spend more money ??

which 1 of these then?
1)Thermalright silver arrow
2)Noctua NH-u12 se2
3)Deepcool gamer storm
4)CM 412 slim

@ALPHA17 is cooler master hyper evo 212 not sufficient for overclocking i5 3570k? do i need 2 spend more money ??

which 1 of these then?
1)Thermalright silver arrow
2)Noctua NH-u12 se2

Definitely if you plan to stay over 5.0GHz and stable, you can look at the ones I mentioned OR emboldened.
  • Cooler Master V6GT
  • Noctua NH-D14

@ALPHA17
Thanks mate for your help...is gtx 660(NON TI) is good card for mid -range gaming or i should look for minimum radeon hd 7870 or gtx 660ti??

@ALPHA17
Thanks mate for your help...is gtx 660(NON TI) is good card for mid -range gaming or i should look for minimum radeon hd 7870 or gtx 660ti??

Can you ask your friends to get all his questions out in one go OR will you keep drip-feeding me his queries?

How long do you want to go without switching cards?

sorry mate..he also making me confused..this is the last quarry from him..will tell him to settle down ..sorry from troubling you mate..

Can you ask your friends to get all his questions out in one go OR will you keep drip-feeding me his queries?

How long do you want to go without switching cards?

Back