New Scam Amazon seller using Clicktech Retail's name

For more/better clarification:

1724505186929.png

Above seller is under doubt.

Below seller is genuine.
1724505447057.png

@Aman1829

Last edited:
I was just one step away from getting delivered wrong item.
I ordered this for a friend who has basic pc for now and saw this 3060ti for a good price (not a deal price)but when the parcel arrived which thankfully was shipped in product own box, it said 3060 instead of 3060ti. Had to reject the order and now they will deduct 100 rupees from the refund for rejection by me.
3060/3060ti difference is a another point to discuss but a buyer should always get what he paid for.
Why i am posting here? Because seller was this one.
Don't buy this one thinking it is 3060Ti. Cancel any order if anyone has done the same. Because thankfully i was at home but in case you aren't then your family members are not that techy i assume and you will have hard time returning it.
Well I had knowingly tested the waters with 3050 disguised as 4080 at the price of 3050 .. thankfully the Amazon delivery guy, because he delivers a lot to me, and i rarely reject any delivery , accepted to let me have a look before OTP, and indeed it was 3050 (also it was lighter) so i rejected. No harm done to my money but it's a trend, Amazon is getting worse.

In defence of Clicktech Retail Private Limited, I have so far received 2 items, all with Amazon tamper proof seal and 1 item was May 2024 imported and on good deal price.
I'm only saying this for me based on very very limited info, so far , to me at least, the seller looks like Amazon Shell company.
That said, I have my eyes on 9000 series AMD processor but I'm afraid to order them from Amazon wheather it's from Clicktech or Appario

I think "Clicktech Retail Private Ltd" may be genuine. These are the reasons why I think they are genuine:

1. In the sellers page, once I click on "See all products currently offered by the seller" for "Clicktech Retail Private Ltd", Amazon shows over 60000 results. If I do the same with "Clicktech Retail", Amazon shows over 70000 results. If "Clicktech Retail Private Ltd" was a scammer, I doubt they would be able to have such a huge list of products.

2. I had recently ordered multiple items from "Clicktech Retail Private Ltd" without realizing it. All came without issues, except one rechargeable battery set. The batteries themselves were fine, but paper part of the packing was badly damaged. Now, when I click on any of the items delivered from "Clicktech Retail Private Ltd" in my order history and choose "leave seller feedback", Amazon takes me to the page of "Appario Retail Private Ltd"! This makes me think these two are related.

"Appario Retail Private Ltd" has a rating of 3.7 out of 5 from 52052 ratings. "Clicktech Retail Private Ltd" has a rating of 2.9 out of 5 from 737 ratings. So, may be "Clicktech Retail" could be the odd one with 4.8 out of 5 from 17,990 ratings.

Last edited:
I think "Clicktech Retail Private Ltd" may be genuine. These are the reasons why I think they are genuine:

1. In the sellers page, once I click on "See all products currently offered by the seller" for "Clicktech Retail Private Ltd", Amazon shows over 60000 results. If I do the same with "Clicktech Retail", Amazon shows over 70000 results. If "Clicktech Retail Private Ltd" was a scammer, I doubt they would be able to have such a huge list of products.

2. I had recently ordered multiple items from "Clicktech Retail Private Ltd" without realizing it. All came without issues, except one rechargeable battery set. The batteries themselves were fine, but paper part of the packing was badly damaged. Now, when I click on any of the items delivered from "Clicktech Retail Private Ltd" in my order history and choose "leave seller feedback", Amazon takes me to the page of "Appario Retail Private Ltd"! This makes me think these two are related.

"Appario Retail Private Ltd" has a rating of 3.7 out of 5 from 52052 ratings. "Clicktech Retail Private Ltd" has a rating of 2.9 out of 5 from 737 ratings. So, may be "Clicktech Retail" could be the odd one with 4.8 out of 5 from 17,990 ratings.
Will need some concrete link between the two. At present, the company that lists itself as Clicktech Retail Private Ltd on LinkedIn is the one owned by the Poddar group and all the links they post on LinkedIn link back to items with 'Clicktech Retail' as the seller. If they do link to items sold by the other seller, then may be they are the same.

Back