New Scam Amazon seller using Clicktech Retail's name

@guest_999 I just checked. My invoice only shows the 18k price, nowhere does it show the discount of 6k, only a 15k price with 2 x 9% GST. The serial no of the tablet is correctly mentioned.

Suppose I need to claim warranty from Samsung, they would honour the invoice, right? How would they know how much I paid?

Single character difference and registered in Haryana. I guess they registered with same name in every state
Something interesting i noticed is that final amount is 16300, whereas i paid only 13800 for this after instant cc discount.
Never seen an amount different than i paid in the invoice before .
View attachment 209737
A few days ago, I bought the Tab A9+ with HDFC CC for 12k, but the invoice was of Rs. 18k. I think they don't put the discount price in the invoice but the original one.
I think I read that Az does this so the listed price always remains high, so trackers like Keepa won't show the dip in price. Instead of showing the discounted amount, Scamazon shows it at the bottom of the invoice as partial payment via "Promotion". Else it could be money laundering.

This will help those who hang out in deals thread to buy good deals just to flip them in the Classified section lol.

A few days ago, I bought the Tab A9+ with HDFC CC for 12k, but the invoice was of Rs. 18k. I think they don't put the discount price in the invoice but the original one.
Yeah they have been doing this practice for long which is indeed wrong. I think it benefits them by falsely showing higher sales revenue and get tax benefits.

@guest_999 I just checked. My invoice only shows the 18k price, nowhere does it show the discount of 6k, only a 15k price with 2 x 9% GST. The serial no of the tablet is correctly mentioned.

Suppose I need to claim warranty from Samsung, they would honour the invoice, right? How would they know how much I paid?
Check both printed invoice received in package & online invoice generated by amazon. Claiming warranty shouldn't be an issue as long as seller is reliable.

Back