FS: Mobile New Sprint LG G2 32 GB LS980 WHITE/Black (GSM/CDMA).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do all the g2 models have the same.mobo ? Can i use d802 mobo.on ls 980? I.doubt if lgsc india would have ls980 board

LG India will have only 802 16/32gb but it should fit the 980 reason most of the other stuff on the phone is identical. Will check with the SC guy today.

a bit off topic.. but what touch issues does the G2 have after 4.4.2 update ? i have installed OTA update it and i don't have any touch problems..

LG India will have only 802 16/32gb but it should fit the 980 reason most of the other stuff on the phone is identical. Will check with the SC guy today.
@n1tesh this here is one of the best solutions....the technicians can repair it in india itself.

Yes it is different i suppose. I know this issue. My friend's LS980 got digitizer damaged touchscreen not working.

He went to LG service center here in Thane. They agreed to provide him a paid service for his LS980. Even i went with him. They tried the D802 LCD and digitizer assembly on this LS980. It did not fit the motherboard. So i can conclude here that the motherboard is different.

You will have to replace the LCD assembly with the MB (not recommended).
If you stay here in Mumbai maybe i can help you out. You can take my LS980's battery with charge {as far as it does not affect the physical condition of my phone :p} and try the unbricking with LG flash tool.
Any help needed PM me @n1tesh
Happy to help :)

Yes it is different i suppose. I know this issue. My friend's LS980 got digitizer damaged touchscreen not working.

He went to LG service center here in Thane. They agreed to provide him a paid service for his LS980. Even i went with him. They tried the D802 LCD and digitizer assembly on this LS980. It did not fit the motherboard. So i can conclude here that the motherboard is different.

You will have to replace the LCD assembly with the MB (not recommended).
If you stay here in Mumbai maybe i can help you out. You can take my LS980's battery with charge {as far as it does not affect the physical condition of my phone :p} and try the unbricking with LG flash tool.
Any help needed PM me @n1tesh
Happy to help :)
I stay in Thane.
Where exactly do you stay in Mumbai ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back