New Tariff for TATA INDICOM (CHennai)

neostan

Disciple
Looks like TATA Indicom has revised their tariff and they have added New 512 Kbps unlimited for Rs 1850 :hap2: ....Also they have slashed the prices for other unlimited plans.......:clap:

the new costs are:

64 kbps Unlimited Rs 500------------->425

128 kbps Unlimited Rs 800------------->700

256 kbps Unlimited Rs1,200------------>1000

512 kbps Unlimited Rs 1,850

^Does airtel offer 512kbps during day?

I think Tata Indicom is set to take Airtels throne of the best ISP. Airtel still haven't shown up with their new plans.

@Params7: Dont Rush up.....

Tata Has a Real BAD CC .... Ur connectivity Mainly depends on the Area Manager

if he takes Interest then u get good connectivity,Else ur Dooomed

yeah, I'll make sure before getting the connectivity that I get the guaranteed speeds from the manager guy.

I'll be keeping Airtel ISP line still, just disconnected while I use Tata.

i had same prob as Chief-Techie.. had to reapply :mad:

at params, get the lineman's number.. he's the one who'll help you out.. BTW their CC has improved loads recently.. they actually follow up on complaints almost immediately! :)

yeah guys, their service really is great now!
i recently got a connection (64kbps unlimited), a month back, & they installed it for me within 5 days of making the application.
the day i called the guy, he came the next day with the application form & took the cheque the day after that. & 2-3 days after that the engineers were at my door.
oh, and the speeds are gr8 by the way!
surfing is SUPER-SMOOTH, zero downtime, & constant download speeds of 8kbps & above!

Chief-Techie said:
Tata Has a Real BAD CC .... Ur connectivity Mainly depends on the Area Manager

if he takes Interest then u get good connectivity,Else ur Dooomed

i find the Tataindicom customer care to be best compared to others in my area in pune. The leased Line support team is also well trained.

it's BSNL CC that sux..even the leased line support is $hit..

regards.

i called tata for a new connection, the next day the sales guy came to collect the check and the application form and the next day they finished wiring and gave me the connection.

really fast and the speeds rock.

really great service. btw this is in cochin

Back