Budget 0-20k New to India, need help buying parts at cheaper prices

Hey guys , I'm new in India and i wish to upgrade my pc from i5 750 - i5 6600k and everything else as well , but the Internet price seems way too high . If i buy all the parts from Internet it would be around 68 - 90 k Rupees , Which is pretty costly . Many people has recommended me SP Road , they said that in sp road i can find all the parts at 1/2 internet price . So just wanna know what's the Price of i5 6600k in SP road because on Internet it's 22k , If it's around 10-15 k then i can buy it ? or Is there any different area which sells much cheaper? Thanks a lot !

Internet prices are slightly higher, but not by 2 times. Which internet site are you using to look for parts?

You can use Delta's page as a reference for prices : http://www.deltapage.com/content/price.htm
The i5 6600k is 18k at Delta, and about 19k in Amazon, so not that expensive.

So there's no difference between SP Road and Amazon huh ? I was using SnapDeal and Amazon , So it's just 1k less? Did you go to sp road and bought anything for cheaper? Because lots of my friend said it will be cheaper there , If i buy all my PC parts from Amazon it will be around 60-80k rupees they said it will be around 45 k rupees in SP road . So it wasn't true? I guess i will have to order it from US Amazon then because it's much cheaper there

May be they exaggerated a little about online/street prices :)
Don't you have to pay customs if you get it from US and what about warranty??? Do they give international warranty?

So there's no difference between SP Road and Amazon huh ? I was using SnapDeal and Amazon , So it's just 1k less? Did you go to sp road and bought anything for cheaper? Because lots of my friend said it will be cheaper there , If i buy all my PC parts from Amazon it will be around 60-80k rupees they said it will be around 45 k rupees in SP road . So it wasn't true? I guess i will have to order it from US Amazon then because it's much cheaper there
Well, find it out. Pay a visit to SP road, whats the harm?

There's no way you can save that much. I bought my PC components from SP Road too but not to save money rather to get better service in case needed. Don't forget the prices in SP Road shops exclude a 5% VAT.

The i5 6600k is 250 USD which is approx 17K rupees. So prices here are fairly alright, except for GPUs and high end components. And yes, unless you are going back and forth between the US, import duty/shipping costs might kill the value of buying from the US.

Delta is a shop at Ritchie street in Chennai which is the equivalent to SP Road in Bangalore, so their prices are indicative of what you will get at SP road.
You can make a list and compare between online and street prices, and see how much you're saving. Some people buy online even with the higher premium if they do not have the time or inclination to visit SP road. Plus you need to be a little cautious since there are good and bad dealers on SP Road : https://www.techenclave.com/communi...puters-sp-road-bangalore-edit-resolved.130833

Have you factored in shipping and customs ?
and the warranty?? :p[DOUBLEPOST=1467623439][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, since these are silicons we talking about, there isnt any cheaper (alternatives) to what you get at the least possible price for the given CPU model

PS:: The OP sentence sounded to me as if you are looking for cheaper alternative :)

It's 211 USD = 14186.68 rupees . Here it's 19.5k rupees . So pretty much 5 k rupees less which is a lot in my opinion .
250 USD from Amazon fulfilled sellers and Newegg too.
211 USD is from a 0 rating seller in China, that promises delivery by the end of August.

Hey guys , I'm new in India and i wish to upgrade my pc from i5 750 - i5 6600k and everything else as well , but the Internet price seems way too high . If i buy all the parts from Internet it would be around 68 - 90 k Rupees , Which is pretty costly . Many people has recommended me SP Road , they said that in sp road i can find all the parts at 1/2 internet price . So just wanna know what's the Price of i5 6600k in SP road because on Internet it's 22k , If it's around 10-15 k then i can buy it ? or Is there any different area which sells much cheaper? Thanks a lot !
Intel Core i5 6600K -18000,
Gigabyte Z170-D3H -11500,
Corsair Vengeance 16GB(8GBx2) 2400Mhz DDR4 -5000,
WD Caviar Blue 2TB -5000,
Samsung 850 Evo 120GB SSD -4500,
Zotac GTX960 2GB -15500,
Antec GX200 -2700,
Dell S2216H 22" LED IPS -9000,
Logitech MK200 -800.
TOTAL -72,000.

Go to Ashirwad Computers or Golchha IT for best prices in SP Road, Bangalore.

I suggest you buy from SP Road. Visit Golcha Computers, Aashirwad Computers, Karnataka Computers. Get quotations from each one of them, go for the one who is offering cheapest. If you are going there, go in a Taxi or a Auto since parking is a huge problem there.
1/2 internet price is a exaggeration. Some internet vendors don't update their prices and hence the ridiculous prices. If you are planning to buy the whole PC, i would suggest SP road, since all the parts can be replaced/warranted in the same shop if it comes to that.
Go ahead and shop online if the product you are looking for is not available there.

Back