New Wireline Broadband Plans From Reliance

Hi Everyone, :)

RCOM is launching new wireline plans in a phased manner all over India, stated as under :

Rs.549/- 500 kbps without Fair Usage Policy :hap2:

Rs.699/- 800 kbps till 15 gb then 600 kbps

Rs.899/- 1 mbps till 20 gb then 600 kbps

Rs.999/- 1 mbps without Fair Usage Policy :clap:

Rs.1199/- 2 mbps till 30 gb then 600 kbps

I called up the CC and sometimes they agree these plans have been launched all over India, and sometimes the reply is rollout will be within 1 week. :S

I think these plans are quite good. What do u guys say ? Also, i have made up my mind to kick Failtel [:mad:] out of my home after 6 years, even if i don't switch to Reliance.

Hi Buddy,

I feel better to switch to BSNL 750 combo plan as I found better than reliance's 1600 (2MBPS unlimited) where downloading speed was crossing 100kbps hardly where as BSNL wa around 100-150kbps on an average.

-Anil

From Bangalore

Any news on the combo plans? I'm on the 1mbps combo plan for 1099 currently which also provides 50 bucks worth of calls for free in it.

there should be billion rupees prize for finding that Reliance Wire near your home .

duno wht they do with those so called optic fiber all over country .

Now this seriously time for me to go away from craptel and into the arms of reliance.. 2moro I make the call../. !!!

But I checked the website, there is no mention of the plans as th eOP has mentioned !!!

Tech_enthu said:
Now this seriously time for me to go away from craptel and into the arms of reliance.. 2moro I make the call../. !!!

But I checked the website, there is no mention of the plans as th eOP has mentioned !!!
As regard to leaving Craptel is confirmed, hi5 to that ;)

As for ur second concern, let alone the website, even the customer care isn't properly updated. But i assure u, these plans aren't fake.

bbthumbhealer said:
As regard to leaving Craptel is confirmed, hi5 to that ;)

As for ur second concern, let alone the website, even the customer care isn't properly updated. But i assure u, these plans aren't fake.

And your source is?

boogeyman said:
And your source is?
The Customer Care itself , i have mentioned it earlier , sometimes the CC are confirming, and at rest the replies are the rollout would be within 1 week.

Also, 2nd source is the dedicated broadband forum i.e India Broadband Forum

One more thing, u get unlimited R-R calling within the city FREE with that landline.

Back