NEW : XSPC Rasa 750 rs360 Water Cooling kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected

Skilled
Hi,

For sale is a new box packed unopened XSPC Rasa 750 RS360 WaterCooling kit.

All you need is this kit to complete the CPU loop,and some distilled water.

It includes everything: Barbs, Tubing, TIM, Fans, Rad., Res., grills etc.

I had ordered an extra one but now I don't need it.

This is a new kit exactly like the one I am using in my machine.

I bought it for : 169.99 CND $ [169.99]

+13% HST (Canadian equivalent of VAT) [21.19]

+15% Shipping (estimated.) [24.45]

+15% customs (estimated.) [24.451]

=240.88 CND = 11,312 INR (Rs. 47= 1 CND)

I am willing to let it go for 11,000/- plus whatever shipping the buyer prefers. [Its about 5 kgs :) ]

Compatible with :

Socket AM3, Socket AM2+, Socket AM2, Socket 940, Socket 939, Socket 754

Socket 1366, Socket 1156, Socket 1155, Socket 775, Socket 604, Socket 603

IMG_3433-1.jpg

IMG_3432.jpg

IMG_3431-1.jpg

IMG_3430.jpg

The kit includes the following:

1 x XSPC Rasa Black CPU Waterblock

1 x XSPC RS360 Radiator

1 x CPU Backplate for 1366, 1156, 1155, 775

3 x 120mm Fan

1 x XSPC X20 750 Pump & Reservoir combo

2 x 7/16" Clear Tubing

6 x 1/2" Barb Fittings

1 x Velcro Mounting Pad for Pump

6 x Hose Clips

1 x 80 - 120mm Radiator Mounting Kit

1 x Thermal Paste

1 x CPU Mounting Kit

3 x 120mm Fan Grill

Links to the kit:

Overclock3d

If you have any questions please PM me and don't crap the thread.

On a side note this is keeping my 2600K at a max of 70's at 5Ghz 24/7 100% stable.

Thanks a lot for checking the thread.

Have a nice day.

A sealed white box does not make any sense here; not even to the buyer. What would be required of you is to post two snaps that covers ALL the aforementioned components with your ID and date written in a slip of paper. You could post thumbnail links to high-res snaps, if need be.

Infected said:
MODS: I will post the pic once I get home.

PS: Kindly do not make this a practice. You did the same for the Corsair H50 you had put up for sale before. Such requests will not be entertained henceforth.

Locking the thread until you have the snaps ready. Please PM me/market mods/global mods to reopen it.

Bump....Posted the pics...

Sorry for the delay I really had no time...

Everything is un used and box packed...

I have the liquid additives and more tubing etc but I will post a separate FS thread for it....

If no one bids on this I will try to find a way to add it to my loop...just that I prefer a 240Rad instead.

Thanks a lot for Checking out

Have fun modding ....

:)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Com'on...Someone's gotta be interested...

The H100 from Corsair retails for about 8K

So I believe the price is fair for a custom kit...with a triple rad, and bay res/pump.

I have already done the tough part of Shipping it down, Customs etc...

Price drop to INR 11,000.....

Bump.......

1) Will I be able to add components (extra radiator, different pump, different CPU block, etc) later on with this loop.

Yes ofcourse anything....Its a custom setup. Anything that fits the tubing and fittings should be perfect.

Sizes are: 7/16" Clear Tubing, 1/2" Barb Fittings and everything else G14 threads....Its all universal, you will have no issues in ordering anything to add to the loop.

Coming to think of it, now I see enough people in India (on forums though) selling various parts as well, they are all universal bro and have a standard, so that all are compatible.

2) Are there any compression fittings with this or are all barbs?

NO All barbs, and not plastic but steel check out my Worklog I think I have the barbs pics there.

These work great for most people, the compressions just LOOK better.

3) In case its all barbs, is there more risk that the setup may leak?

NO. Only looks as mentioned before.

4) After buying the whole set from you, do I have to buy anyting more other than distilled water to run the loop?

Yes, only additives though.

You can buy them from me as well I got extra of those as well...Fraser UV Dye, Primochill, Biocide, crossion blocker, UV reactive tubing....

5) Since the setup is quite reasonably priced, are the quality of the components bad. For example, after 6 months should I start seeing rust or something.

Well I have used it for a month or so now and I am in love with it.

Please dont think XSPC is a cheap kit, it is not, they are quite up there with the rest.

As @thebanik mentioned XSPC rads are one of the best, and this kit is a top seller.

Links to reviews:

http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/c...g_kit_review/1

6) Will I have to "Flush" the rad or something because I have no idea how to go about that?

Just use water and rise it...call me and I can tell you a trick to do it in 5 mins...(Connect the tube to it and just let the pump/res run with it for 5 mins...and refill the res...)

But as mentioned earlier, no need really I did it for 5 minutes and found nothing at all.

...on hold! :)

#infected

its a mess getting things imported

i have managed to get someone to carry me a kit and some other stuff down from the states in april though

hows your kit running??

i heard that many kits have pump issues

#infected

its a mess getting things imported

i have managed to get someone to carry me a kit and some other stuff down from the states in april though

hows your kit running??

i heard that many kits have pump issues

Touch wood mine is so far so good no issues whatsoever yet.....

<

If this remains unsold for a couple of months, I'll buy it for sure after my exams.
<

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

@Infected .. Where are you from bro? I am moving in for a WC setup and might need your help in importing some stuff

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Okay, that's cool. Where do you get your WC stuff from? Canada? I was looking to get a 360 mm kit and change the CPU waterblock to something like the XSPC Raystorm. Any idea how much those will cost me shipped to Kolkata?

I think Dazmode.com has the similar kit with that CPU block as well, but I prefer, FrozenCPU.com to them ...

Have a look at both sites and PM me what you need and we can see if I am able to help you out.

I dont mind some more stuff so PM me and we can see if something comes about.

Also this very kit is with Sumon's Friend in Cal. if you know him he is a member here maybe he can help you out set it up etc if needed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back