Nexus 4 or Galaxy S3 or iPhone 5

Switch

Skilled
Hey guys,

I am upgrading from iPhone 4 and the only reason for the upgrade is real estate otherwise I am really happy with my phone. The main things which I want in my next upgrade is...

1. More screen size
2. Better camera
3. Faster
4. Better battery life then iPhone 4
5. iPhone like gaming experience(I know this is tricky hence can be overlooked to an extent).

I am not very but still familiar with android ecosystem(wifey owns a galaxy SL) which she hates :p. I play mostly popular mobile games like cut the rope, temple run, subway surfers, angry birds etc and not really gfx intensive games like the infinity blade etc though the upcoming real racing looks delicious.

I surf the net and use YouTube and Twitter mainly on my iPhone. More then my iPad. I use my phone camera for my work quite frequently and though picture quality is not really important the images which the camera should capture should be sharp and should show details correctly. Camera will mainly be used indoors with well lit interiors.

Those are my requirements. What fits the bill perfectly.

Isn't the back plate of Nexus 4 made out of gorilla glass? Gorilla glass is difficult to break.

OT:
How can I buy the Google Play Store Nexus 4 at 299 dollars guys? I tried buying it from Nexus 4 but it says its not available in India.

I want to pay via CC and have it delivered to my brother in the US, who is coming to India in December.

It is 299$ + around 13$ shipping + Tax which will bring the final cost closer to 350$

299$ is not inclusive of taxes?

Anyway, can you provide me with a link to buy it online? Much appreciated. Thanks.

You wont be able to, here is why..

1. It is Out of stock in US play store, not coming back anytime soon, looks like.
2. You will mostly wont be able to buy with Indian credit cards in US play store
3. To access the play store you will need proxy (at least for the purchase).

You can buy from India ebay.in but that will be out of warranty imported pieces and wont be delivered to you for few days as man people even in US have not received their shipments.

And btw the 13$ is local US shipping , not international.

Well, I don't mind waiting. Anyway, I want to buy it only in mid-December.

But if your saying I can't access use an Indian CC to buy it, then what's my alternative?

The imported pieces, do they have a US warranty at least? I ask because by August 2013 I am anyways going to be in the US. If that's the case then I might as well buy it in India itself. The only reason holding me back from buying in India is that the Ebay seller keeps increasing his prices. Started off at 23.5, now its 26 x_x

Well, I don't mind waiting. Anyway, I want to buy it only in mid-December.

But if your saying I can't access use an Indian CC to buy it, then what's my alternative?

The imported pieces, do they have a US warranty at least? I ask because by August 2013 I am anyways going to be in the US. If that's the case then I might as well buy it in India itself. The only reason holding me back from buying in India is that the Ebay seller keeps increasing his prices. Started off at 23.5, now its 26 x_x

Yes US warranty will be there if you buy a US piece.

Back