FS: Mobile Nexus 5 16GB White (Under Warranty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nexus 5 16GB White
Expected Price: Rs 23,000/-
Source and Time of Purchase: 29/11/13 (7 Months Warranty Left)
Product Condition: Really good condition, always used with a case. no dings or dents, 8.5/10 conditon, the earphones, charger and cable are all unused. still packed. have the original box and all accesories included.
Purchase Invoice Available: YES from Magnet, Mumbai.
Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 7 Months
Product Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Preferred Courier: Maruti / DTDC Couriers
Shipping Charge: 200 Rs.

Attachments

• SAM_0136_Snapseed.jpg
    SAM_0136_Snapseed.jpg
    603.5 KB · Views: 236
  • SAM_0137_Snapseed.jpg
    SAM_0137_Snapseed.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 254
  • SAM_0140_Snapseed.jpg
    SAM_0140_Snapseed.jpg
    669.6 KB · Views: 228
  • SAM_0141_Snapseed.jpg
    SAM_0141_Snapseed.jpg
    612.2 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Seller changed the deal in between discussion.

Earlier it was 25k for phone and case I contacted and asked offered 23k.

He said ok and I transferred when I received the phone there was no case Nd I was told the deal was changed before I paid and it is my mistake that I did not notice the change.

I had an offer of 4.5k buy back at sangeeta mobile only an idiot would buy a 5month old phone at 23k I thought the case was also included then it was a deal.

As a basic courtesy the seller should have updated of such changes instead of taking advantage of buyers ignorance.

Mods please your discretion against this seller for future deals.
Buyers beware.[DOUBLEPOST=1399614148][/DOUBLEPOST]My first pm to seller was on 1st May when he posted this deal. Where I said 25k is too high and a lower price will be better. At that time the deal included the case.

Then I reverted with a quote of 23k on Monday 5th May obvious that I also was considering the case in my offer - he did not even bother telling that he had altered the deal.

I hadn't checked the thread with full faith in seller - else why would I ask for a lower price and offer 23k when it was already posted at that.

Last edited:
I think the op was last edited on Sunday, Did u confirmed the deal on or before Sunday, Mods can check when and what all was edited from the OP post.

Karan I did not check if items were withdrawn. I contacted buyer first on 1st May when the case was part of the deal. So I assumed it will be the same and offered 23k for both and transferred.

It's a basic courtesy to keep buyers updated on such changes. And if not done there is obviously a hidden agenda. Who does not want to make an additional 1000.

this is ridiculous, i had put up the deal, kunal contacted me on may 1st, saying price is a little steep, i kept on doing price drops looking for a quick deal, did 500 off each day, if someone else was following the thread they can confirm and since i reduced the price to as much as i could, i took the case out of the deal, i changed the title and edited my post last monday, which was when he messaged again. and confirmed at my price, so i dont think i am at fault anywhere, even the title was changed which included the case info, .. hes now messaging me till late at night and behaving like i sold him the case the not the phone.. and treating me like as if i am some kind of scammer.

his first msg to me was on may 1st but then he didnt message me till the 5th ..and please stop using these terms like a hidden agenda, its a very clear thing, and all my deals have always been proper. your trying to malign someone just because u didnt look. its not my fault. and i dont use such cheap tactics that i need to skim a case off someone. i had only thrown in that case when the price was 24500.

Last edited:
Fair enough from now on I shall take screenshot of the OP before getting into deals so that there is no scope for such loop holes.

It's rather shallow for sellers with such high trade feedback and not accepting what they have done was wrong.

because im not wrong, i dont think it is that hard to understand what I've written, i dont want to discuss this further.

If the cost 1K is for the new one, I would say there is still a reduction in the price of the mobile.
Also, it could have been better if both the parties had discussed on what all components are there for the deal before paying and would have definetly helped in avoiding these miscommunications.

As a buyer, it's a must to always ask and confirm the bundled items before making the payment. I always do that, and so should have you kunal. I feel, the seller here has not cheated you if he had already removed the item from the sale thread before you confirmed it. It's his discretion to do so to reduce the price of the main item.

^ Exactly. A lot of times the seller decides to sell the phone for cheaper price by removing the free case bundles etc if he feels he can use the case for better use or already has a separate buyer. Especially incase of original Spigen cases etc which cost 20$ / 1k upwards . Had it been an el-cheapo case I am sure the seller wouldnt even bother and give it to you .

@kunallkw you really cant blame the seller here for your ignorance or your lack of communication for not confirming the complete deal before going ahead and making payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back