Nexus 7 @14990 on HS18 for Today

sriharsha_m

Adept
Was going through HS18 and found the month end sale coupon offering 2k discount on products of value over 10k.
Tried it on Nexus 7 and it works out to 14990 and approx 5k in 3EMI's.
Since most of the users were interested in Nexus 7, this is a nice deal considering the used ones in trade section are selling for 17k something :23:

The 2k coupon works on other products as well, but are limited in number and will expire by midnight. Already missed the 4.3k coupon on 20k purchases.

Google Nexus 7 16GB Tablet (Imported) . Buy Best Google Nexus 7 16GB Tablet (Imported) at Lowest Price Online

THE BIG MONTH-END SALE -Valid for 550 customers only for 8 hours from 2 PM to 11:59 PM on November 29th, 2012 : HomeShop18 Helpdesk

The offer has been there since last 3-4 days. Earlier it was a discount of 2000 off on 10000 and 4000 off on 20000, on all Computer Electronics and Tablets. The estimated shipping time is what which stopped me from getting one.

The offer has been there since last 3-4 days. Earlier it was a discount of 2000 off on 10000 and 4000 off on 20000, on all Computer Electronics and Tablets. The estimated shipping time is what which stopped me from getting one.
yeah that offer was on tablets alone back then, it was expired by the time I checked it.This coupon seems to work on all their products barring a few.

If it has an applicable international warranty then 14.8k seems to be the best deal for this tablet right now

But only one thing is holding me back and that is limited storage, i mean there is no point in buying a tablet for consuming media if the storage is only a mere 13gb facing it everyday with my nexus :no2:

Back