Nexus 9 listed on Indian Play Store for 29K

It's really is a great tablet. I wish I had a lifestyle where I required a tablet, this would be a perfect fit for me. Unfortunately tablet for me is useless for now.

This will probably be my first tablet. Been waiting so long for this.
Pretty damn expensive, though :(
Can the cellular version reach 30k in a few months?

Agreed but does that chip cost that much? Earlier the the difference between the Wifi Only Model and the LTE version wasn't this huge and why not provide a 32 GB WiFi only model?

If I remember correctly the price of 32 GB wifi only model was 24k and the LTE model was 27k for Nexus 7 2013 and the 16 Gb wifi only model was around 19k.

This time around the gap is huge where as last time the difference between the first entry and top of the line was under 10k.

Price difference between these 2 models in US is $200 as well. Add to that 17-18% custom duty and 16k looks believable to me. We do need other models though, like you said.

I also think the price difference is very high.

I will wait for the price to come down and might get this. Even tough I hardly use the N7 2012.

looks good for a new Nexus buyer. I have Nexus 7 and Nexus10 would be a good upgrade if a new model is launched. If people wanna use the nexus devices the way its meant to be , then its worth every penny. If you just need an Android tablet for media and games, then this is not for you although it handles them brillliantly with a nice processor+display combo.

I think it still retails for that price range ... Between 29-31 ... Just checked a few moments back in Snapdeal, Flipkart and Amazon ... :)

Back