NFS Carbon Drift thread

RiO

Skilled
Too bad we were posting our drift scores in Arun's thread... let's start posting them here, but Arun you are not invited - you can only watch this thread, no touching :D

Track: Main Street Drift

:D

Nice idea Rio :D

All guys posting scores in this thread, please name the track too...

EDIT: That is a nice score dude !! Way to go ! !

its there in the custom car list..in the single race mode.
even the kooniggseeeeeeggggg ccr is there but that handles like crap.

the camaro has awesome acceleration and short gearing

Can some one tell me what track did Arun use for that world record run? I seem to be doing well with sloping tracks.... with keyboard still.

He used "Canyon".. change the Area on the bottom of the Track SElection...

Btw.. All other tracks, be sure to use only 2 Laps..

In Canyon, he used Knive's Edge...... Second track was another one.... dunno which.

Anyway, my scores at Main Street Drift.... I keep getting better with practise.... :D :D

Anyone to beat my score ?? Or set me a challenge in another track :D :D

Sweet man, you did just as you said :D However, try beating this 7 digit score now :eek:hyeah:

Track: Main Street Drift

Smith, you were right... the Camaro is a good car for this track, got this score in the 4th try however :D

Heh.... that can't be 2.6 million on Main Street in 2 laps, but I do believe it's not impossible for Arun :p But if you did it in 2 laps, wow! :O

Saiyan, congrats on the 1 mil score - I think I should be able to get about 1.5 mil with some more practice :D

That was 2 laps although i didn't get a screenie of the individual laps for that session and you can definitely get 2 million
and above on main street, maybe even 3 if u dont have any screw ups :p

A better score with individual laps this time

Screwed up the second lap :mad:

Back