NFS Carbon Drift thread

I am using keyboard....most of the others (saiyan, Arun rulezz, Rio, Rahul) are using Xbox 360 gamepads..... Rio is using some other gamepad I think....

All GTR2 and NFS Carbon players, check this out :

Wheels > Logitech® G25 Racing Wheel

Logitech News > Primed For Pole Position: Logitech G25 Racing Wheel Delivers Ultimate PC Gaming Experience

Before you saw anything, here's some vids of people playing this wheel with GTR2 :

logitech g25 and gtr2

YouTube - logitech g25 and gtr2

BMW M3 GTR on GTR2 Nordschleife 24h with Logitech G25

YouTube - BMW M3 GTR on GTR2 Nordschleife 24h with Logitech G25

Martin Krönke on Nordschleife (GTR2)

YouTube - Martin Krönke on Nordschleife (GTR2)

Brief review (with Live For Speed 2 demo) :

YouTube - Logitech G25 Review

If I were a PC gamer now...that wheel would be the next thing I'd get before anything else! Its full use is only coming out with real sims though.

Nikhil said:
I am using keyboard....most of the others (saiyan, Arun rulezz, Rio, Rahul) are using Xbox 360 gamepads..... Rio is using some other gamepad I think....

i am using keyboard ..... pad is only for GTR2 :) ..... dunno y but i am never comfortable with a pad on NFS :-/

Currently this is my max on Knifes Edge.

1.479 Million.

X360Cont + Manual Gears.

Ambard now that u have got ur X360 Controller waiting to see ur scores with it.

Quad Master said:
Ambard now that u have got ur X360 Controller waiting to see ur scores with it.

Tho i have got my controller,it isnt working right now so cant do anything with it:(

But i just made 1.6m with KBD

no point posting :bleh:

tifo said:
GG guyz !!, shall i post mi score ? :p :p :p

no need to post we can imagine :eek:hyeah:

donno how much time will it take to break ur score.

BTW go ahead and post.
@Ambard - what happened to ur X360 is it defective or something , since u say it aint working.

Quad Master said:
@Ambard - what happened to ur X360 is it defective or something , since u say it aint working.

Nah it aint defective its just that whenever i try to install drivers, my comp restarts.
So right now im scanning for virus and found 2:ashamed:
Then im gonna patch my XP

Back