NFS Carbon Drift thread

Track:- Gold Valley Run

Score:- 3.092 Million

More can be made as i get familiar with the track , today i played Gold Valley for the first time to make a drift score.

AmbarD said:
Nice Quadmaster

You going to become a pro and leave us all behind kya :(

Are u making fun of me , i am not even close to Arun & Tifo.

They are the real pros look at there scores 7 , 8 , 11 Million thats a pro score

I am still a noob here.

Frankly speaking i am really enjoying drifting with the X360 Controller.

Ambard waiting for you to post a better score here :eek:hyeah:

nice drift !

evo is good in these kind of tracks, muscle cars feel too loose :p

muscles rule the canyon tho :p, they are good at the other tracks too, but its harder to control, atleast for me .

I have the full game on 360, and am working on a 4 million point drift in the Viper.

and yeah, i tried using viper for circuit drift and I thought it had too much power for all the sharp turns.

It's the one from the demo, unfortunately I just checked and it isn't in the full version.

And I just got a 3.2 million point drift in the viper. Getting closer...

4 mil is a piece of cake with the viper !

i did 9 mil on fortuna heights ( circuit drift track ) with an evo, btw the best on tht track is 17 mil :p. I will try to improve :D

tifo said:
4 mil is a piece of cake with the viper !

i did 9 mil on fortuna heights ( circuit drift track ) with an evo, btw the best on tht track is 17 mil :p. I will try to improve :D

Did i see 17 Million :bounce: :crazy: :O

@snake: chill dude, u'll get there, i started off with an impreza doin 1 mil 2 mil and 3 mil scores :p
thrz alwayz sm1 better.

mah record on knife's edge 8.2mil is thrashed by sm1, he did 9 mil :p

keep driftin' and the scores will automatically improve :D

@Quad : pm me if u want to see the 17 mil vid, i'll give ya the link, its by ViolatorGG !

Back