NFS Carbon Drift thread

tifo said:
lolz, i'll take mah words back :bleh: :bleh:

17 mil is jus around the corner, for now 15 mil is enugh for me on fortuna heights with the palmont pd1 cop car :p

@ Quad : u are responsible for this :D

herz the screenie :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

Dude its all ur effort and ur hard work that has earned u that score of 15 Million.

I have tried my lil bit to help you with the PD1 rest is all ur effort.

Awesome stuff there man , bows.

Go on and break the 17 M Record. :hap2: :eek:hyeah:

u have a video of the 15M video.

leaderboard2mw4.jpg

i think i'm getting the pc version either tomorrow or the next day. i'll make a 8 or 9 mil video then.

hmm, speed does matter so does angle when it comes to drifting !

whats the point if one drives at 180 mph + without sliding 2 much,u wont get good scores.

I myt be conradicting miself to my prev post whr i said speed is the only thing, its the combination of speed and angle :)

i dunno abt the 360 version, so i cant really talk abt it, but 1 thing is for sure, viper can do scores of over 12 mil on GVR, no doubt abt it.

@Quad : i havent recorded that run, i'm not too comfortable with that track as of now, so i cant record a vid, will let u guyz kno when i do make a vid :D

I'm driving at 195mph+ down GVR, going about as sideways as it will get without spinning out. So I'm pretty sure that the PC and 360 versions work out the points differently.

snakebite said:
I'm driving at 195mph+ down GVR, going about as sideways as it will get without spinning out. So I'm pretty sure that the PC and 360 versions work out the points differently.
ohk, i played MW on xbox as well as PC and i found some major differences in handling, it myt be the same in carbon !

try playin carbon on the PC, u myt get much better scores :)

So, it looks like there is a difference in the drift scoring system between the PC and the console version. Another example of bad coding.

nice vid :), from what i observe, u are loosin' a lot of speed in the while sliding, try to chain drifts, u'll get better scores that way !

man, fortuna heights is a hard track. i just drifted the entire track without hitting 1 wall and only got 6.4 million. i can drive fast on the track without crashing, i just need to figure out how to hold high speeds.

Back