NFS Unbound

Slayer88

Adept
So what do you guys think of the newly announced NFS edition? I did not find it impressive enough to make a comeback in the racing space.

I recently found that you can freely download and play nfs most wanted from 2005. I did and i was hooked for couple of weeks. What made that game and the previous underground and underground 2; that i still cherish the memories of was that game play. Challenging random cars for street racing, drag races with very specific upgrades and most of all, being chased by cops and toll booth challenge series races.

The later versions killed all of that. If they bring that EXPERIENCE back and not cars and bullshit online play i will definitely get it. Heck i will even upgrade my card for ray tracing.

Hope EA gets their heads out of their asses make a memorable game again.
Oh i ****ing forgot; the music. Bring back the music.

Wait, where can you download NFSMW 2005 for free? Unless you're referring to TPB and the likes? I checked and I couldn't even find a digital edition for sale, forget for free.

Wait, where can you download NFSMW 2005 for free? Unless you're referring to TPB and the likes? I checked and I couldn't even find a digital edition for sale, forget for free.
I don’t think it’s a genuine version but it’s freely available and seems ea don’t care anymore. Its a single zip and gets everything unlocked if you don’t feel like completing the game.

So what do you guys think of the newly announced NFS edition? I did not find it impressive enough to make a comeback in the racing space.

looks like it even has NFS Most wanted's old factories..
nice to fool police chase cars around there.. :)

Looking forward to this one after Heat. Really liked the new graffiti visual style, there are some videos showing the customization and game play.

Few hopes to have better optimization and graphics compared to Heat since this one is being developed by Criterion rather than Ghost or EA Gothenburg.

I didn't like any NFS game after Hot Pursuit 2010.

Most Wanted 2012 was okayish, but none of these newer ones come close to the original Most Wanted and Underground 1/2.

I hope this one changes my mind, it's been a while and I miss NFS.

Honestly, the new-gen of NFS games aren’t living up to their glory days. If you remember, Carbon was the last good one and then it all went downhill.

Back