FS: Consoles Nintendo Ds lite with R4 card

Status
Not open for further replies.
@solo_wing ha suggested that he'd purchase a new adapter and check If charging issues can be sorted(maybe). I've promised to pay additional (rs.200) for the same.
Well sir some good news for you

The charger I recieved and the secondary battery probably has resolved the issue completely and no longer it is switching off after 30-40 mins I use to get .

Plus the console take the news charger in just one single try compared to the previous which required several tries to even have charging light display.

It is like Just Rs 200 for the charger seems to have made all the issues seemed to have gone completely. However honestly I have only spend about 1 hr or so till now and loving every moment of that stylus based fun gameplay of ds. So just giving immediate feedback.

If by any chance you want to backout I will gladly return the money immediately but if not I will honour this deal especially the risk you were willing to take with this console inspite of the issues.

I have 2 DS lite which need fixing (One in clear case and works, but is missing volume slider, and another in pink with busted top screen).

@newbie9052 if you let me know if you are interested, but once I make the sale thread you'd still have to get in line like everyone else :p

I can understand why @solo_wing tempted, the experience of using DS is something different. I play games with my LG G8x dual screen case for a similar experience (and in gorgeous AMOLED compared to the DS Lite's TN panel) but without tactile buttons its not fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back