Nintendo Switch lite controller

Hi,
need advice on good quality but not so expensive Nintendo Switch lite controller.

I am also considering that 8bit duo bluetooth adapter .

any recommendation and place to buy will be appreciated . thanks.

are they safe to purchase?

the controllers are quite expensive Rs5k...
one thing I agree with the guy..switch lite is pretty poor design in terms of playing for long hours. feels like Wii U controller.
yes they are safe to purchase and their customer support is mwah. Very friendly and quick, have ordered multiple games from them

are they safe to purchase?

the controllers are quite expensive Rs5k...
one thing I agree with the guy..switch lite is pretty poor design in terms of playing for long hours. feels like Wii U controller.
Switch is pretty terrible ergonomically :-/ (Switch lite must also be in the same league)

Without a grip modifier/after-marker controller, in less than an hour level of discomfort shoots up for me!
I'll advise you to look for 8bitDo dongle using which you can play using any of your existing controller on switch although I'm not sure how it may work(if) on switch lite.

Switch is pretty terrible ergonomically :-/ (Switch lite must also be in the same league)

Without a grip modifier/after-marker controller, in less than an hour level of discomfort shoots up for me!
I'll advise you to look for 8bitDo dongle using which you can play using any of your existing controller on switch although I'm not sure how it may work(if) on switch lite.
That dongle is only in usa. Not been able to find it here.

I went for micromini x-ninja. Not expecting much but it was cheap compared to Rs 4k -5k controller.

Edit :so got my micromini x-ninja controller transparent .

For 10 mins that i used. Everything feels right and I would say decent quality too. It got paired very quickly with switch lite.

Played 2-3 games and saw very good response too. Buttons dont feel cheap but they dont feel premium too. Just about right .
I would say for the price If it just works properly it is good enough for me specially when you compare other controllers price available.

I asked Mx2games if 8bitdo has warranty on their controllers here. He said no. What is the use of spending Rs 4k-5k with no warranty.
Nintendo gaming scene in India is absolutely pathetic. This has been since days when even Playstation and Xbox were a distant dream but today they are so well present here but Nintendo has not changed one bit.

However their games are still top class. just 10 mins with Nintendo games and you are in different world. So looking forward to Nintendo Switch games now.

Last edited:
Back