Nivyah Broadband plans

check this out -

NIVYAH.COM - Whois Information

Registrant :

Name: Parind Parekh

Organization: Exatt Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Address: 405, Akruti Arcade, J P Road, Andheri (W),

City: Mumbai

State: Maharashtra

Postal Code: 400058

Phone: 6450

Fax: 0

Email: parind@exatt.com

btw they answered my call on 02230249200

guys, be careful - if you'll are trying this out - don't pay up for more than a month

@iprincepankaj : theres nothing wrong with exatt -- just that they have been constantly changing their name - exatt - xbroadband - iol - etc

this is possibly a hoax/scheme - as someone mentioned before - you DONT place a full page ad and then not answer ur phone!!

Hey can some one help me.
I am not able to see Nivyah plans ie Single User plans.:S
I am able to see only Multi User plans.:p
For Example I am seeing.
Intense 256KB DT Unlimited 650 30 Days.
Could you guys tell me what I am doing wrong.

hahaha they satisfy a few .. get the others salivating .. encash on em and then disappear! :p .. I ain't saying stay away from em.. all I'm saying is subscribe... MONTHLY not yearly..

Cheers,

Ash

The homepage detected a f*ckin' trojan in Kaspersky. Is it just a false positive or did anyone else get the same alert?

BTW the 2Mbps unlimited plan seems unrealistic. I take it, this is through standard LAN connection and not the ADSL system. In that case, I'll stay away from it as have already had bad issues with downtime in our area with our cable operators. Never going back to them again.

Ethan_Hunt said:
The homepage detected a f*ckin' trojan in Kaspersky. Is it just a false positive or did anyone else get the same alert?

Yup their main page did detect virus via avast ..trojan to b specific at my side too

Ethan_Hunt said:

BTW the 2Mbps unlimited plan seems unrealistic. I take it, this is through standard LAN connection and not the ADSL system. In that case, I'll stay away from it as have already had bad issues with downtime in our area with our cable operators. Never going back to them again.
Yup there's a trojan for sure, even avast detected it, what a waste company with a trojan on their homepage....

Im using Nivyah B-band too

Tie up with local cable wala and im pretty satisfied..512kb unlimited for Rs.750 p.m speeds in access of 60-70kb and just 1 hr or 2 down time

Back