Nivyah Broadband plans

All new ISPs should provide connectivity using Wimax IMO. I've used some 4-5 "broadband" ISPs so far and I haven't seen stability like this Reliance Wimax connection before. It'll be two years in a couple of months.

The downtime on cabled ISPs is usually because of some cable getting cut or power outage in some areas or someone switching off power to a switch.

This was on their website.

Called them at 1:39pm and it was picked up on the 2nd ring.

^ meh, it was the same for the local cable guy, the tata sky guy ( i think ) and for the reliance wimax setup.

lol.

^ How much do they charge..? Pretty sure its around 1k.

Anyway, in this gaon, I dont think they exist close by -.-

Ah k.

Well.. When I paid for the wimax/tata sky/local cable, there was actual installation, so I didnt mind paying the 1500 or so and won't matter for this either.

I'll just say my parents and I convert everything to dolares.

most local ISPs charge 500 (without modem or Lan card)

but that is if they have service in customer's local area...

otherwise 1500 for one connection is alright..

try to get 3-4 connection in your society and they may charge reasonably :)

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
after 11pm now !!!

:O dude , which plan is this ????? u on 1mbps unlimited ????

on my 2mbps capped right now....speed at night is a blast , i need to take care what i click on , cause by the time i realise its something wrong its downloaded :lol:

583850767.png

I have a plan that is 2 MBPS during the day and 4 MBPS at night fully unlimited i pay 900... and if i get 10 connections like my friends i get this one free... hahahahaha

^ which ports are u refering to , if u refering to t0rr3nts , then yes, all ports open and regarding your single user.

there are 2 types of acc's afaik - single account / multiuser

single user : raspppoe dialer can be used to connect from 1 pc

multiuser : raspppoe dialer can be used from multiple pc's

p.s : multiuser doesnt mean "simultaneous" logins. To the best of my knowledge these accounts are MAC ID locked and the ones with multiuser accounts have no locking on mac id. getting a wifi router with a inbuilt raspppoe dialer is just enuf if the account/net needs to be shared on more than one computer.

Back