Nivyah Broadband plans

Those guys said they would come Friday or Saturday.

They didnt show up -.-

I'll call them today and see what's up.

Does nivyah operate through local cable operators or is the set up centralised through its bandra office only and why is there no reply from its email id sales@nivyah.com?????????????????????

Who do we catch if it disappears??????????????????

Paid Rs. 2648 yesterday for 2mbps and 4mbps at night :D
Got a word that will be installed in 7 Working days, so it should be anytime within
the next week, lil' worried as he said the local cable wala will do the installation...

woow congo..

same here any time installation can be done .. they told they will inform me one day prior ..

if i m satisfied with 1 Mpbs pla i might shift to 2 Mbps unlimited
put on ur reviews andrew after using it ..:)

andrew327 said:
Got a word that will be installed in 7 Working days, so it should be anytime within
the next week, lil' worried as he said the local cable wala will do the installation...

andrew327 said:

give us a review soon.

andrew327 said:

:drool2:
Awaiting review with bated breath.

I request existing users to please give me feedback on the following :

1) Can anyone please confirm the upload speeds in torrent ? Is the upload speed same across all the plans or it varies from plan to plan ?

2) Are all the ports open (green icon in utorrent ?)

I am from Thane(w).

Today in the morning I called up Nivyah just for kicks and guess what, they actually answered my call for the 1st time. :bleh:

I enquired about the availability in my area (Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai) with little hope but I was totally surprized when they said that they provide service here. I asked about the cabling and stuff and the guy said that they have tie ups with all the cable operators in Navi Mumbai.

Now I'm really tempted to go for 2-4 mbps plan but just want to make sure if they're legit, and not a runaway bride. :bleh:

any one using 2 mbps day and 4 mbps night plan ???

i am planning to shift to that plan.

I asked about speed to them, they said you will get upto 70% speed.

So any one using that plan ... watz the speed u getting during daytime and night ???

please post

Back