Nivyah Broadband plans

got the connection today ..

see the results

598575700.png

1472391.png

Kickass speeds! Did you try the number mentioned on the site or some other contact number? I'm seriously looking forward to getting this connection.

Congrats on the excellent speeds!

Xanthor said:
Kickass speeds! Did you try the number mentioned on the site or some other contact number? I'm seriously looking forward to getting this connection.

Congrats on the excellent speeds!

thnkxxx

call @ their number mentioned @ their site

@salilrane
Can you please give me more details regarding Nivyah..like the downtimes and regular speeds..
Also can you give me the plan rates as you know local cablewallah charge more than that mentioned on the site.(By the way where do you live and who provides you the connection)
Especially the rate for the 256Kbps unlimited plan..
I'm really confused of what to choose 5net or Nivyah.
I'm slightly inclined towards 5net cos of DC but Nivyah seems to provide better value and speed.
Please help..

iprincepankaj said:
@salilrane
Can you please give me more details regarding Nivyah..like the downtimes and regular speeds..
Also can you give me the plan rates as you know local cablewallah charge more than that mentioned on the site.(By the way where do you live and who provides you the connection)
I'm slightly inclined towards 5net cos of DC but Nivyah seems to provide better value and speed.
Please help..

Let me attempt to answer those questions with what I've learned so far.

1 - Downtimes depend on your cable operator as it's him who'll do the cabling for you, no matter where you live in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai.

2 - AFAIK, the charges mentioned in the site are all inclusive and this is what you'll pay as a net total amount.

3 - Speeds and pings are awesome as seen from a few test results our friends posted in this thread.

My personal opinion, go for Nivyah if you can afford the 1 Mbps day 2 Mbps night plan (even better if you get a 2-4 Mbps plan). The need for DC is really minimized when you have net with such good speeds. The whole internet experience is enhanced, and you can also get stuff from the net that you don't get in DC.

I can't wait to give this a try once my plan expires.

iprincepankaj said:
@salilrane

downtime as i said depends upon your local operator as nivyah has thier own server connection with them

iprincepankaj said:

local cablewalal doesn't charge u more as the rates given on their website is all inclusive

I live @ dadar west ..local operator is Net9online

iprincepankaj said:

their 1 Mbps is awesome plan ... u can also take 2 mpbs unlimited ...in given plans sppeds are doubled @ night ...(nivyah says)
iprincepankaj said:
Please help..
DC doesnt matter where download sppeds are high for me ......... i m my area there are no Hubs :(

iprincepankaj said:
@salilrane

Please help..

Lol at 1 mbps why do you need a DC++ hub, the internet is your hub so to speak.. I have a 400kbps reliance connection which has a 40 member DC hub, but I never log on as its only leeching going, not to mention I have whaever I need apart from HD movies, for which most of the DC hubs users dont have...

5net has the crappy 24 online client, which I would not use even if I was paid the money... It screws up your computer so badly...

lol aces u seem to have had a bad time with the isp :p ... some people love it o_O .... well i think it all depends on the cable walla

I have not yet got my connection :(, called them up day before yesterday and they said, it will be installed in 2 days. Today is the 2nd day. Hope i get it today.

Back