Nivyah Broadband plans

It'e been 15 days since i have made the payment, but have no heard anything from them yet. when i called up last week, they said will be installed in 2 days :p will call again today lets see.........

andrew327 said:
It'e been 15 days since i have made the payment, but have no heard anything from them yet. when i called up last week, they said will be installed in 2 days :p will call again today lets see.........
u r calling them on which number ????

stormblast said:
dont know yet. i applied for it on saturday. i am yet to hear from them.

i already have an exatt connection from local cable guy spearhead. hopefully nivyah provides from these same guys as they are good. i have heard that net9online in our area is v bad. i am located on 15th road.

keep me posted when you get your connection. lan should prolly work if we want to share data. add me on gtalk / msn.

if u r already having exatt connection then its very easy for you

Well applied for the 2Mbps unlimited plan today area Dadar(e),got some info from the operator in Dadar they have a tie up with two cable operators so hopefully it will be installed soon and even inquired about the cable guys charging more so the response if you directly approach the cable guy he will charge you more as no installation charges are taken.

rahulmig said:
any 1 can get info for ghatkopar are to whom they have a tieup... my friend had also called them up last week still no one came

surely u can just give them the call .. they will chk and revert back

Been using nivyah bb from local cable op. since a year from local cable op.... 3 to 4 months getting good dl speed 110 - 130 kbps for 1 mbps unlimited (cost Rs 1024).

Called em to ask since nivyah bb seems to be giving at very less rate plus it 2 mbps at night ...they said it is not possible wht nivyah plan and still in process.

Called nivyah for the package they say its 1650 installation & 529 monthly ... not dedicated but shared between 6 - 8 users but still promise avg of 256 kbps(where the math???)... going on with the local bb for a month ....will switch to nivyah at month end and check.

Moral of story: local cable ops do not seem interested to give at low price though they r distributor of nivyah!!!

Back