No Country For Honest Man

Every day I see assholes jumping red lights, going from wrong side of road divider and what not. As if they were raised with only one characteristic - disobedience .
Zero moral values, zero respect, zero tolerance .. that is how they were / are being raised !!!

Then I see those whom we have chosen and wonder what have we done.

Last edited:
Every day I see assholes jumping red lights, going from wrong side of road divider and what not. As if they were raised with only one characteristic - disobedience .
Zero moral values, zero respect, zero tolerance .. that is how they were / are being raised !!!

Then I see those whom we chose and wonder what have we done.

#TrueStory
Every day I face idiots, just like you said. Some people don't even have the common sense to maintain a minimum breaking distance from the bike or car. In the past month itself I have seen idiots hitting my bike from back, claiming they didn't see the signal change!
A minimum sense of traffic is expected, and I see very few like me who stop properly.

I live in the capital, on a very busy main road. Still I see many breaking rules without any remorse or hesitation. This is way beyond common sense issue. It is more of arrogance, competitiveness and egoism.

As a father I often wonder "should I restrict myself from teaching common sense, respect for law, moral values, code of conduct to my kid... Am I making them decisively weak against the competition (people who don't follow the rules, which are in majority) ??
It's worsening day by day inspite of stricter laws and digital surveillance ; mainly because people who are entrusted to make laws & people who implement them are profoundly corrupt. Hence nobody fears the law, they know how to circumvent it if needed.

The problem with having common sense & honesty in this country is, you have deal with 100s of idiots who don't have it !

As a father I often wonder "should I restrict myself from teaching common sense, respect for law, moral values, code of conduct to my kid...
as a parent, it's your moral responsibility to imbibe your offspring with good values. but it's their prerogative to follow or not to follow in your footsteps. you can change only yourself. so, if you behave sanely in front of them, i am sure they'll pick up the right stuff.

I live in the capital, on a very busy main road.
i live right next to a huge senior secondary school in GanwaarGaon (गंवार गांव). everyday i see 2200 future generation morons showing their road antics, followed by 56 highly educated morons trying to outpace the former :D

i live right next to a huge senior secondary school in GanwaarGaon (गंवार गांव). everyday i see 2200 future generation morons showing their road antics, followed by 56 highly educated morons trying to outpace the former :D
LOL

Im thinking of buying a one way ticket to eu and pretend im a syrian refugee and get their citizenship and live and work peacefully there. Even if I work as a construction worker il have enoigh money to live a simple life.

Back