[no longer available] Free Win 8.1 key to Dreamspark members

Quick question about this. I got Dreamspark access today. The first post mentions that there are 4 Win 8 keys available but I can't tell which those are. I added the basic English version to my cart and 'bought' it but beyond that I'm not sure which of the 10 odd available downloads actually are a normal usable key. Can anyone help?

does the product key obtained work with any iso or particular in dreamspark site?
if it does work in other iso ... links please?

(I can find some magnet links on previous pages, any method ot download using them?)

once you got your membership, login to my ACM (Leftside of the page)
once logged in,
on the left side, you will find, SAI services (ACM Student academic Initiatives).
below you will find, Microsoft DreamSpark Premium Package. (Link)
choose "opt in" (Tick the box) and do not tick the box on second screen (thats opt out).
once done you will receive the login details through email...

once you got your membership, login to my ACM (Leftside of the page)
once logged in,
on the left side, you will find, SAI services (ACM Student academic Initiatives).
below you will find, Microsoft DreamSpark Premium Package. (Link)
choose "opt in" (Tick the box) and do not tick the box on second screen (thats opt out).
once done you will receive the login details through email...

hi thanks i login to my account but i can see the Microsoft DreamSpark Premium Package option or link . tried your link but did nt worked for me
Please check the screenshot attached

Attachments

• acm.png
    acm.png
    50.8 KB · Views: 260
does the product key obtained work with any iso or particular in dreamspark site?
if it does work in other iso ... links please?

(I can find some magnet links on previous pages, any method ot download using them?)
Key could be activated on any ISO just edition should be same.
Magnet links could be downloaded with the help of any torrent client like utorrent etc.

Hi Guys!
Does getting the membership as mentioned give access to dreamspark premium for win 8.1 pro 64-bit? Need to get one key.[DOUBLEPOST=1387612264][/DOUBLEPOST]I see that the registration page clearly shows that Dreamspark Premium is included. Can anyone confirm this is working so that I can go ahead and pay?

Last edited:
Hi Guys!
Does getting the membership as mentioned give access to dreamspark premium for win 8.1 pro 64-bit? Need to get one key.[DOUBLEPOST=1387612264][/DOUBLEPOST]I see that the registration page clearly shows that Dreamspark Premium is included. Can anyone confirm this is working so that I can go ahead and pay?
Yes . It is working .

How does one extract magnet links for the files? I assume it comes from the .sdx file? Their proprietary download manager is giving me headaches :\

hello,
i signed up for ACM made the payment via Credit Card but i still havent received my UID and Password.. did anyone else face this issue?

Sorry for the noobish question,

Do we need to be an actual student to sign up or anybody signup for dreamspark membership through ACM?

So I got a key, downloaded Win 8 Pro 64 bit, and when I try and install this through a UEFI bootable flash drive, it keeps telling me that the key is not valid for any of the Win images found. Anyone else ever faced this issue?

^ I have downloaded untouched images from torrent and activated them using DS keys but Never faced such an issue, I think you have downloaded wrong image.

So I got a key, downloaded Win 8 Pro 64 bit, and when I try and install this through a UEFI bootable flash drive, it keeps telling me that the key is not valid for any of the Win images found. Anyone else ever faced this issue?
If you have downloaded the images of a torrent, Use the key mentioned in the Torrent comments/info and install. It won't activate. When you are up. Change the key and use the ones you have got and Windows will activate. :)

Back