[no longer available] Free Win 8.1 key to Dreamspark members

Shifted master disk to a SSD and Installed Win 8.1 64bit. Did not detect my graphics card (old Radeon HD 4850) and Linksys PCI-G Adapter. Finding drivers for the latter was a PITA, but running really smooth now.

how to change KB language in Windows 8?
actually I have changed to accidentally keyboard settings to Gujarati Now it is showing Gujarati keyboard even in on screen keyboard.

how to change KB language in Windows 8?
actually I have changed to accidentally keyboard settings to Gujarati Now it is showing Gujarati keyboard even in on screen keyboard.
6b19.png

Press ગુજ button in the systray and select English language or press win+Space @haris5sani

Last edited:
Thanks a lot, 1 thing more.
I am not able to delete the 1st language set(Gujarati), however I can delete English or any other language.
Any tip ?

Thanks Paarkhi for your help........ Windows is running too good now.
Fast bootup, good animations, metro UI, smooth operations..........In nutshell awesome :)

So all or most of the guys have not renewed their memberships for ACM ;)
@kuduku, I thought you were excellent in making this thread after our convo and you did a stellar job.. Danke.. !
But We know that there are going to be rapid updates to OS's now.. !!! so should we renew.
I mean Rs.900 plus taxes isn't much.

I also want to ask if there is any download link of Windows 8.1 pro and that matches the SHA and values of original ones....
Please suggest.

Back