No PC version for Gears of War 2

GeOw2 is M$'s game and is DEFINITELY gonna come to PC .

Even if it doesn't who cares if the developer of the game thinks that it cannot be pirated on a XBOX360 . What a n00b !

iGo said:
Well... as far as I can see, He's already done it. If he thinks that only PC people pirate and Console folks don't, he has to be certified idiot.

i told u Cliffy gonna make a fool of himself again..and he did :rofl:

Why Gears of War 2 Isn't Coming To PC: The Mark Rein Cut - Voodoo Extreme

mark rein stepping up again to clarify cliffy statement ...goosh cliify ..when will u stop been as idot and do wht u r supposed to do..instead of bablling stuff dats u dont control :tongue:

iGo said:
Well... as far as I can see, He's already done it. If he thinks that only PC people pirate and Console folks don't, he has to be certified idiot.

If you think the amount of people pirating games on a 360 is even comparable to those pirating PC games you have to be a certified idiot.

On the current consoles piracy is an annoyance and thats it. On the PC its a freaking cancer.

I do think this will make it to the PC eventually though. But by then like GTA most people who want to play it would already have.

And yes it doesnt change the fact that cliffy is an idiot.

cellar_door said:
If you think the amount of people pirating games on a 360 is even comparable to those pirating PC games you have to be a certified idiot.

Wow... did I ever mention anything about number there, my friend?

Back