Nokia 108 Budget Camera Feature Phone Announced At $29

RoBoGhOsT

Perambulating
Skilled
Nokia has announced its new budget camera feature phone - Nokia 108 and 108 Dual-SIM which is the successor of the popular Nokia 105.

The Nokia 108 brings lots of features and a VGA camera at low price point of $29. It comes with a 1.8 inch color TFT display, micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB, Bluetooth and FM radio. The battery life is up to 31 days standby and 13.8 hours talk time.

“We continue to connect millions of people, including those for whom mobile phone ownership was previously out of reach,” said Timo Toikkanen, executive vice president, Mobile Phones, Nokia.

“There remains a huge segment of the global population that has yet to own a camera phone. For the next billion people and beyond, we aim to bring new mobile experiences to ever-lower price points, and the Nokia 108 and Nokia 108 Dual SIM are great examples of this commitment.”

The Nokia 108 is initially available in Nokia’s signature red, black or white, with yellow and cyan coming at a later date.

The Nokia 108 will begin shipping in the fourth quarter of 2013. Before any local taxes or operator subsidies, it will be priced at around USD $29. It can expected to be priced around Rs 1600 in India.

Is the keypad really bad ?
I mean who text a lot ?
What about the volume of call and ring volume too ?
Nokia 108 is way better that 105 but price should be less near 1.5K would be good.

Is the keypad really bad ?
I mean who text a lot ?
What about the volume of call and ring volume too ?
Nokia 108 is way better that 105 but price should be less near 1.5K would be good.
Yes, not that good. The 101 has a better keypad than that, and it also priced almost the same. It also has sound bleeding issues, wherein the sound from the speakers bleeds from the back of the phone and doesn't reach your ears completely. I've heard that the 108 fixes this problem to a great extent. It is selling for 1,900 on Flipkart now; a decent buy with 2k bracket.

My mom using Nokia 101 currently.
Yea,keypad is good and it has sound bleeding issues but not all the time.
Nokia 106 and 107 looks almost similar like 108 except few features like bluetooth,camera.

Back