Nokia 1616 + Free Book @ Rs. 860/-

rocker123

Adept
Nokia 1616 for just Rs. 860/-

A complicated process to get it for this price, but simplified it for you.
Did a lot of research before posting.

Step 1:
Add this to your cart (Mobile Link)
Nokia 1616 | Nokia 1616 Pricing, Review and Accessories | IndiaPlaza

Step 2:
Add this to your cart (Book Link)
How Homoeopathy Cures Mania, Melancholia & Madness by Kamthan P.S. | 9788170216773 | Indiaplaza

Step 3:
Avail a 200 off coupon on 999 and above from the link below
IndiaPlaza Deal Rs200 off Indiaplaza Discount Coupon code-UPto75.com : UPto75.com

Step4:
Now proceed to Shopping Cart
USE PROMO CODE: BOOK100OFF to get 100 off (Amount reflected 1160-100= 1060)

Step5:
Proceed to the next page i.e. "Pay for your Order" page.
There is an option of entering a Gift Certificate.
Enter the 17 digit code received via SMS from Step 3 (200 off coupon)
Enter the coupon code in the place of Gift Certificate, enter Indiaplaza's Registration password and hit the Process button for the discount to be applied.
Net Amount= 1060-200 = Rs 860/-

Step6:
Proceed with Payment and enjoy the deal. :cheers:

Thx to OP....ordered 16GB Sandisk Cruzer Blade + 8GB Cruzer Blade + the Book (mentioned by rocker123) all for Rs 906 shipped :D

Your original order is in 'Pending Authorization' state as we do not seem to have received full payment for it. Clicking on the Confirm Editing button will cancel the old order and refund the already paid amount (if any) back to you. A new order will be created and you will be taken to the Payment Options page, where you can make full payment for the new order. You can click on the Cancel Editing button to cancel all changes you made to your original order.

Poor Gateway for receiving Payment stucked twice

[attachment=9458:16165.attach]had a very bad experience with this deal :( ...

the content has been delivered according to the indiaplaza records but i dint received any .... funny thing is it had delivered at midnight 12 o clock , how in the world this is possible ..damm CC sucks big time ... i have to wait like 20 min to talk with one ,that too those idiots will say i will get the package tomo but till now the same status and no product ..

i wasted arround 100 rs calling 4 times .. feeling like they have cheated ...

any help will be greatly appreciated...will try to update the screenshots of the record ,,,

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 162
^ i just had the exact same experience with their CC , first i had to place and then cancel the order three times because they never authorize the payment if pay using netsafe VCC , this wasted about 10 days , then i made the payment through netbanking and again i had to show them screenshot of my bank statement to authorize the payment ,

Now there CC , they never come on the phone , i tried 2-3 times waited for about 5-10 minutes on hold no one comes on , if i complain through their ticket system on the site they just close the ticket without replying , my order was supposed to be shipped by 10th when it wasnt shipped by 10th i complained and they just changed the status to shipped on 9th , i am sure if it was shipped on 9th i would have received it by now.

Register ticket on the site from My Accounts , they usually dont reply and just close the ticket but at least there is a record of your complaint.

There payment system is very confusing , How long does it take for the payment status to change from "not approved by

bank" to approved , i just placed another order this time using Icici visa vcc and using SBI gateway and the status is "not approved by

bank" and the card has not been charged , earlier i had used HDFC vcc with the axis bank gateway 2-3 times and each time the same thing happened and payment was never made so i had to cancel the order after waiting for two days.

How did you pay , if CC ,which gateway and how long did it take for the payment to get authorized and was your card charged immediately ?

I paid via CC using SBI gateway as Citibank gateway is PATHETIC and hates my HDFC CC as well as Netbanking. My phone is showing ready to ship in the pending order status. let's just see when they do it.

@frankmehta Was your card charged immediately because i also used SBI gateway and my card has not been charged yet and same happened when i used Citibank gateway

Back