Nokia 5800 - Users Review for prospective buyer

deep_nx said:
@GodFather!

5800 videos are good if u convert it well ... it supports various formats ... and includes much more whn u put other softwares .. its widescreen is good and Contrast level is nice

Thanks! This is exactly what i wanted to know.

but as u said u want a Multimedia replacement then y not go for the Iphone
HQ Videos load faster than 5800
sleeker than 5800
but all ur media is controlled by Itunes so if ur familiar with itunes which is damm simple then go for Iphone

As i want to buy the phone for multimedia replacement, i will buy 2 16gb cards along with the original 8gb.that way I can get 40gb of space which isn't possible with iphone.
I have been an ardent fan of symbian since the nokia 6600 days.Although i think i can live without symbian but if a symbian phone is able to cater my needs then i m willing to compromise a bit..
My budget is limited to 20k and AFAIK iphone isn't available within 20k..

Getting 5800xm within the week :eek:hyeah:

GodFather! said:
Thanks! This is exactly what i wanted to know.

As i want to buy the phone for multimedia replacement, i will buy 2 16gb cards along with the original 8gb.that way I can get 40gb of space which isn't possible with iphone.
I have been an ardent fan of symbian since the nokia 6600 days.Although i think i can live without symbian but if a symbian phone is able to cater my needs then i m willing to compromise a bit..
My budget is limited to 20k and AFAIK iphone isn't available within 20k..

Getting 5800xm within the week :eek:hyeah:
then go for 5800 eyes closed you won't disappoint.:hap2:

Back