Nokia 5800 XM Firmware Update 20.0.12

obama said:
Downloads! are working now. as expected Software, utilities, music etc. for indian version is available for d/l. A.R.Rehman, localised music hits, Ringtones etc are avialable.

my Nokia software updater d/l a new version 1.4.98en, i dunno whether it is released now or is old.

It is still not working on mine... :(

When I try to use "Downloads!" It is going on saying "updating view" and is not giving any updates or icons..

Anyone facing this... any solutions..

mathew_p_a said:
When I try to use "Downloads!" It is going on saying "updating view" and is not giving any updates or icons..
Anyone facing this... any solutions..

Download! server is down. try later.

frankmehta said:
this works only in windows xp and vista 32 bit versions. will not work on 64 bit os'es.

I'd recommend XP. (i formatted my computer from windows 7 to XP JUST to change the product code )

Really formatted?? ur a crazy cell phone freak..

Waiting for my Nokia 5800XM Black arriving at my doorstep soon... :eek:hyeah:

Switch said:
Guys... The GPS doesn't get online... What could be the problem...

Do u have GPRS enabled on ur phone? if yes the lock wud be fast with the help of triangulation.

If u dont have GPRS it may take 3-10 mins depending on satellite signal. Did you go into apps --> locaton --> gps --> position and see whats ur stallite status. if u hav 6 - 7 sats with signal bars above 50% u will get a cold lock in 3-10 mins without GPRS

buBleZ said:
Do u have GPRS enabled on ur phone? if yes the lock wud be fast with the help of triangulation.

If u dont have GPRS it may take 3-10 mins depending on satellite signal. Did you go into apps --> locaton --> gps --> position and see whats ur stallite status. if u hav 6 - 7 sats with signal bars above 50% u will get a cold lock in 3-10 mins without GPRS

have u updated the license ??

how long does it take to connect to satellite and show position for those who have successfully able to connect to satellite

ok thanks a lot, while we are at it. can u tell me how to get the circled part activated i cant seem to find it at all ? ? ?

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

That is an app. Will look it up and give you its name. Also that is going to be incorporated in the next FW upgrade iirc.

Back