Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic with all a/c's & Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poga

Disciple
For sale is my 2yr old 5800 XpressMusic.. Original invoice can be hunted if needed. Had got it for close to 20K..

Along with it you get 8 gb micro sd , and all original accs.

Specs- Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic
Date of Purchase - feb 09
Warranty left - No
Reason for sale - upgrading to Android phone

Condition - Never used without a scratchgard. normal wear & tear evident, very minor dent from use. everyting working flawlessly...battery has got good amount of juice as it was a secondary phone..using blackberry. just upgraded to latest firmware and ovi maps of india.. shameful for me that i started to use gps only a month ago:(

Accs: All accs are there that came wid the phone...tv out cable, stand, stylus, have 1 stylus only, can reduce price if u want w/o 8gb mem card. box too is there

Expected price - FINAL DiMiNiShEd Price IS 5000/- THread up for few days more then taking it off.wid 2 gb mem card..local pickup ...shipping extra...absolutely NO holding business

Don't lowballing in pm's ...do it here only but i will not reduce... every three days the phone is not sold..i will revise (read: reduce) the price...so if you want it at a lower price...wait and try ur luck.

Pix
New pic with all accs.. (Box, phamplets, cd, tv out, stand, charger, data cable, handsfree, remote, et all)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
phone pics
ImageShack Album - 4 images

dasgupta_arup said:
OT
absolutely love this method of price correction :) :)
Thank you. I started this quite a while back. I used to call it a 'Diminishing Value' deal.
I had put up some sale threads of this type.

You are correct...8gb card was included in the box (as i mentioned in the sale) ..what is your query?

That upgrade of yours better be really good.If I were you I'd hold on to it for some more time rather than give it away at the current price!

Free bump.

Sorry mate...not selling the card alone..
Infact...not planning to sell the card....
Fully functional 5800 with all accessories going for 5400 now (with 2 GB card)
Shall be adding some acc's pix soon

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bumpity bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back