Nokia Announces USB Chargers

Nokia Announces USB Chargers

img3528nokiausbcharger4ub6.jpg

Tech2.com said:
Nokia is finally offering a USB charger adapters that will work with any Nokia phone.

The world is finally changing. After most phones (like most Windows mobile handsets and recent ones from Motorola and LG) have started offering standard USB chargers and China trying to make it compulsory to include USB ports in all phones, Nokia seems to have realized this and is offering a truce: a charger that plugs into the USB slot on any PC, laptop or Mac, and recharges from there.

There are two models available, a 2mm one (CA-100) and a 3.5mm one (CA-70). No word on the price or availability, however. There are lots of such third-party cables available out there, but this one is the official one. You can also make your own!

Nokia has already included a miniUSB port in phones like the 5300 XpressMusic edition.

Source:- Tech2.com India > Nokia Announces USB Chargers > News on Mobile Phone Accessories

i wonder how long does to take to charge the fone via usb, coz i think it takes longer than usual. my n72 me charges in 1.5hrs flat ,im kinda happy with that, id like to carry this around but jus wonderin how long would it take to charge

Back