Nokia C7 or Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL..?

seenuguddu

Disciple
Hi

i am planning to buy the Nokia C7... my frnd suggestion is Samsung I9003 Galaxy SL

please , i need help in this which one u want me to pick this..

Thanks

I would suggest Samsung Wave II. Bada OS is evolving like anything. There is an updated coming in July for Bada. Its app store also getting new apps everyday. And as far as multimedia is concerned, no phone in this price segment can beat this beast.

Bada OS is not bad, you can go for it but you should read this thread before doing so & you will understand why Wave is a better option than Wave II .....

A Wave II owner complains on day 3 I guess from this forum that he's already bored of his phone because of lack of any good apps, or lack of any apps thereof..

Need I say more?

comp@ddict said:
Ok ok, this discussion is going symbian v/s android(we all know ho wins, ps- android)

Go for the Galaxy SL, IMO it's worth the buck @ 19.5k
I concur with you, own one myself (got it for 19k).But there are few concerns as there is no proper custom f/w for the same (though there is a fellow on XDA who seems to be working on the same) and also there is no confirmation that it will get an official upgrade to Gingerbread.

I concur with you, own one myself (got it for 19k).But there are few concerns as there is no proper custom f/w for the same (though there is a fellow on XDA who seems to be working on the same) and also there is no confirmation that it will get an official upgrade to Gingerbread.

Android 2.3 is already on it. Yeah CFW is lacking, but the point of XDA was to bring teh latest OS version to the abandoned phones.

Back