Nokia E61 v. S-E M600i

TechHead

ex-Mod
For a friend. Which one? Primarily for email on the go, PUSH as well as Exchange Sync. I like the WiFi on the E61 and the touch screen on the M600i, and the latest FWs for both have made them pretty stable..

UIQ seems to have less SW out than the S60V3 on the E61, so that's probably the Nokia having the upper hand. We've seen the screens on both.. beautiful!

Any thoughts..?

I know its meant to be used mostly for email on the go and all but dnt you think it is a tad too big to be called a Fone ?

K-Jam / Mini S from O2 is one of the few packages with a full keyboard in a relatively small package.

how would you guys rate the Mini S vs. the E61?

Generally, my preference lies with Windows based phones as opposed to these Symbian based offerings from Nokia and Sony because Im used to the UI. But I believe that the Nokia's and Sony's are somewhat cheaper and Symbian is a fairly smooth running and stable OS.

But HTC, that makes some of the best Windows based phones and is the main supplier for i-mate, O2 etc has decided to stop supplying their phones to these brands and enter the market themselves. Im not sure what the supply is like in India but look into the HTC Excalibur. It is an excellent phone.

Back