Nokia E7 Discussion Thread

Alright , with a few E7 owners in the TE family , i thought it was time to start a discussion thread just for this rather awesome device. Pour in your comments / app suggestions / complaints / tricks etc right here...

<< Pic coming up when i get back home >>

So to start off , i'd recommend this app called Zenga Live TV from the Ovi Store. Heard about it on another forum and damn it works great. Streaming live news channels anywhere. Yep , this works kinda well even on EDGE networks << not perfect but passable >>
Btw.. this app is exclusive to the Nokia E7 \m/

Not much activity here then :(

Oh well... go ahead and try out Nokia Drop guys ! Qt based solution for sending images / links etc from your browser to the phone. Works like Chrome to Phone. Quite nice actually.

well i had time to play around with the E7 last week. I gotta say i was rather impressed. Amazing screen and very responsive all in a nice aluminium body. I did find it a bit bulky for my liking, yes it has a keypad but still.

Lets stick to the topic shall we :)

^^Unreal - Any specific cool apps you're using ? I think i have my phone set up pretty well now. Perfect blend of productivity and fun :D

Sanav3 said:
Dhruv has been trying hard not to reply to questions about X7, guys stick to PM route ;)
Whoops..my bad:ashamed:

@Dhruv - Ovi Maps 3.07, Youtube Downloader by Pico Brothers, Nokia Sleeping Screen

Youtube Downloader is simply amazing...although it still needs some polishing...

johnson_j16 said:
hey guys got nokia E7 for 18000 rs brand new box piece.Let me know abt the phone more and possible applications for it
wait...whaaaaaaaaat???:huh: :O

where did u get one for 18k? are u sure its not the C7???

unreal_ishan said:
Whoops..my bad:ashamed:

@Dhruv - Ovi Maps 3.07, Youtube Downloader by Pico Brothers, Nokia Sleeping Screen

Youtube Downloader is simply amazing...although it still needs some polishing...

I know dude ! Youtube downloader is awesome. I spoke to the devs , evidently they will add in app , youtube playing when the next version of Qt is released :D

Sleeping Screen = Best use of the AMOLED display EVER !

No sir its true no typographical error. i will put the phone in showoff in a couple of days. all i paid for NOKIA E7 SMARTPHONE with Querty keypad is 18000 inclusive in original box with all accessories with part no and IMEI no. So i hope its original and its from NOKIA FINLAND. :)

Back