Nokia E71

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nokia E71 - price revised

Selling my beloved Nokia E71.

Was purchased from Planet M. Warranty till 26/08/2010.

Impeccable condition (as you can see from the photos). The phone was covered with an Acuvue screen protector from Day 1. Till last week it was having lamination (GadgetzShield). But I removed it as it was peeling off at some places. D pad chrome lining has worn off a little due to regular usage.

Life timer - 422 hrs

Running software ver 400.21.013 (dated 22/10/2009).
Price - Rs 10,000 - which includes 2 special mentions:

1. PDAir geniune leather holster, which is completely unused and a new one costs US$28).

2. Garmin Mobile XT GPS navigation software, with All India maps (updated till Q4 2009, and with lifetime validity). Have tested it in Bombay, Delhi, Bangalore, Nashik and Pune. Amazing and accurate voice guided navigation. Also, since it uses the internal GPS of E71, there are no data charges incurred while navigation. (HOWEVER IF THE BUYER DOES NOT WANT IT, I'LL REMOVE IT)
Apart from the above, all standard accessories i.e.
1. Box
2. Charger
3. Handsfree (unused, because I use Bluetooth)
4. Manuals, CD etc.
5. Original bill
6. Nokia faux leather carry case
7. Original Nokia 2 GB memory card

If you still need to read up on the features, here's the link Nokia E71 review: Messenger of steel - GSMArena.com

A new one costs 15k without the PDAir leather holster and Garmin software+maps. So please keep these factors in mind.

Lowballers please excuse. Interested people may please PM me.

have you bought the garmin software officially from the garmin website or from an official reseller in india? or have you downloaded the ahem version from the net...in which case you would be boasting of pirated software as one of the plus points of the phone....which is definitely not what you want to mean (I'm sure)

From the bill i understand that this is basically a 19 month used E71 with 5 months warranty still remaining ) out of 24 months warranty. plz. revisit the price & PM me.

tallyme said:
have you bought the garmin software officially from the garmin website or from an official reseller in india? or have you downloaded the ahem version from the net...in which case you would be boasting of pirated software as one of the plus points of the phone....which is definitely not what you want to mean (I'm sure)

My friend (who was the original owner of this phone) had installed Garmin after purchasing it officially. (I was told so. And I dont know of any method to check the truth of that statement, other than trusting him. If you know, please educate me so that I can check it in my phone).

As luck would have it, he sold the phone to me in less than a month. I have updated the maps twice (online, if I may add). So far I have not encountered any issues.

However, if you are genuinely concerned, I will uninstall the software before the sale.

vijayshimla said:
From the bill i understand that this is basically a 19 month used E71 with 5 months warranty still remaining ) out of 24 months warranty. plz. revisit the price & PM me.

PM me your offer. If workable, we can discuss.

I have no interest in the PDAir geniune leather holster or GPS
interested in a clean used E-71 for my son at reasonable price. If yours fulfills my requirement then should see that a new one can be had for 14k with Citibank card disc. Please therefore price yours realistically and PM me.

vijayshimla said:
interested in a clean used E-71 for my son at reasonable price. If yours fulfills my requirement then should see that a new one can be had for 14k with Citibank card disc. Please therefore prica yours realistically and PM me.

I just bought a white one from a local store for 14k, new (white commands a 300-400 bucks premium)

vijayshimla said:
interested in a clean used E-71 for my son at reasonable price. If yours fulfills my requirement then should see that a new one can be had for 14k with Citibank card disc. Please therefore prica yours realistically and PM me.

YGPM. I was waiting for your offer btw.

Ragin_Ice said:
I just bought a white one from a local store for 14k, new (white commands a 300-400 bucks premium)

So? Anyway a white one is for the ladies, so it's not a real competitor to the Steel Grey.

godog said:
I love this place...:hap2:
The one where the above mentioned dude bought his phone from??

Price lowered to Rs 10,000 for a quick sale.

PDAir leather holster and Garmin GPS also included in the price (along with March 2010 India maps).

nishantgandhi said:
So? Anyway a white one is for the ladies, so it's not a real competitor to the Steel Grey.

Your comment is so juvenile, that I dont even want to post a comeback.

My comment was purely technical and for the purpose of informing the users. Gray or black, doesnt matter, the fact is that in the stores, the white sells for 300-400 bucks more than the other two and I mentioned this fact for the simple reason that I recently purchased a white one for 14k, and since you have a gray one, it should cost around 13.6-13.7k new.

Ragin_Ice said:
Your comment is so juvenile, that I dont even want to post a comeback.

My comment was purely technical and for the purpose of informing the users. Gray or black, doesnt matter, the fact is that in the stores, the white sells for 300-400 bucks more than the other two and I mentioned this fact for the simple reason that I recently purchased a white one for 14k, and since you have a gray one, it should cost around 13.6-13.7k new.

Then why did you reply in the 1st place dude? Just shows that you are equally juvenile!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back