Nokia Lumia 920 suggestions

Ankur.J

Game Guy
Disciple
I need a windows 8 phone and I am looking at 920 as I heard rumors that it is going to cost less than 30k. Can you guys tell me about this phone??

Thanks for the replies, I will just go through the discussion thread, btw how much will 820 cost?? I hope at least around 20k? because it looks nothing in front if 920. :nf02:

“The number of registrations for the Nokia Lumia 920 is at Phone House even comparable to the number of registrations for the iPhone 5 in the first week,” said a Phonehouse spokesman “Even with our colleagues in France, the device is very popular.”

“We had high expectations for this application, but achieving the same numbers as the first week of the iPhone 5 is great,” said Mathieu Teeuwen, Director of Marketing Phone House Netherlands.

Any idea on the launch date for the Lumia 920? Also, will the Indian version be deprived of some major hardware just like the Galaxy S3 which is different for the US market (2 gig RAM) and the UK market (1 gig RAM). Hopefully, we get the fully loaded 920!

Any idea on the launch date for the Lumia 920? Also, will the Indian version be deprived of some major hardware just like the Galaxy S3 which is different for the US market (2 gig RAM) and the UK market (1 gig RAM). Hopefully, we get the fully loaded 920!

34-35k with solid loose motions to the pricing as the platform has lost its charm. The second hand market for windows phones is pretty poor as they have no takers.

A lively example - Nokia's pureview 808 (I know its not WP8 phone, but Nokia in general is losing the market)

Back