Nokia N' Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,

I want to buy Nokia N Series phone like Nokia N86 or Nokia N79 in good condition. Kindly PM me your offer regarding the same.

Thanks and regards.
Raheel Shadab.

bro,

i have a n79 i wanna sell only because i wanna try my hand on other os. i have all the goodies that came with the fone. box, cell fone, extra covers, headsets, charger, usb cable, 4 gb card. its a black colored fone. condition - 8/10. its a couple of years old. but is in very good condition. screen is scratch less, applied scrn grd since day1. and evn today gives a couple of days of batry backup. intersted, then pm me ur mail id, il send u pics.

regards,
pratik

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

and clear ur inbox. could not pm you.

pratzgh1 said:
bro,

i have a n79 i wanna sell only because i wanna try my hand on other os. i have all the goodies that came with the fone. box, cell fone, extra covers, headsets, charger, usb cable, 4 gb card. its a black colored fone. condition - 8/10. its a couple of years old. but is in very good condition. screen is scratch less, applied scrn grd since day1. and evn today gives a couple of days of batry backup. intersted, then pm me ur mail id, il send u pics.

regards,
pratik

YGPM.......Waiting for your response.

pratzgh1 said:
bro,

regards,

pratik

I am getting this phone. Bank details of pratzgh1's uncle added as beneficiary and waiting for approval from RBI. Amount transfer would be completed this evening.

Payment received yesterday, and product shipped yesterday itself. Pmed the buyer detailed pics of the shipment details.

pratzgh1 said:
Payment received yesterday, and product shipped yesterday itself. Pmed the buyer detailed pics of the shipment details.

Product received in superbbbbbbbb condition. Its beyond my expectation. This seller is a gem, I swear. Awesome deal. Kindly watch out the sale thread of this seller if you want gr8888 products at unbelievable price tag. This was my best deal on TE. Thanks to Pratik. Will leave A++++++++ ratings now. I am very happy indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back