Nokia N72 Call Barring Help!

Black_Hawk

Skilled
Can someone tell me if there is a way to block a particular telephone number on a Nokia N72 mobile phone? I want to be able to block the particular call so that it does not reach me at all and I don't see it flash on the phone screen at all. Any way I could do this?

I know Airtel does not have a call barring facility, so any other way out?

TIA

There are hundreds of apps available for this. Try Call Filter, Handy Blacklist, Interactive Voice Call Master, Smart Call Manager etc etc etc.

gforce said:
There are hundreds of apps available for this. Try Call Filter, Handy Blacklist, Interactive Voice Call Master, Smart Call Manager etc etc etc.

Aaah... brilliant. Thanks, I'll try them out. These would work on a Nokia N72 phone right?

funkYm0nk3Y said:
all of the specified aps are symbian, so yes :)

Please do not post erroneous information. There are different iterations of the Symbian OS, with the biggest change happening from the S60 2nd edition to the 3rd edition. The N72 was based on Symbian 8.1 and won't run any of the apps meant for say, a N85.

Black_Hawk said:
Aaah... brilliant. Thanks, I'll try them out. These would work on a Nokia N72 phone right?

Yes, as long as you stick with an application that was written for the S60 1st or 2nd edition platforms. The 3rd edition (N73 as well as the latest generation of non-touchscreen N series) was a complete rewrite of the OS and apps written for that are binary incompatible with your phone.

Back