Nokia N8, Brand New, Twice as many Accessories!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sehej

Disciple
Nokia N8, Brand New, Twice as many Accessories! Now Listed on Ebay!

Nokia N8

Brand New

Unused

Will provide Invoice of purchase from Nokia Priority Dealer of 22nd Oct '10

Reason For Sale: Lost a sample unit(N8) provided by Nokia for feedback purposes. Purchased this to compensate them. Now they say they don't want it. So selling this off. This is a retail boxed N8 purchased from a priority dealer.

Also providing all the accessories from the earlier unit. So you get double the accessories/package contents!!

You get:

1x - Phone, Stereo Headset

2x - Connectivity Cables, Chargers, HDMI cables, USB Adapter cables, Manual

NCR buyers preferred for hand to hand sale and avoidance of shipping.

Price: 19k for the phone without the extra accessories. 20K for the extra accessories included.

DELHI/NCR BUYERS ONLY. DO NOT WANT TO SHIP.

Please do not lowball. Providing 2x accessories. If compelled to negotiate please do so through PM.

In case u think about selling the spare accessories separately, I would be interested in the USB On The Go (OTG) Cable.

Even otherwise, all the best for ur sale.

OMG... i would've totally bought it if i didn't already have one. I'll be keeping my eye on this one as i'm going to be buying another N8 soon...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also... care to send me the small sized ear-buds ? I lost mine :( Just need the rubber thingy... will pay for it ofc.

This is on behalf of sehej,
he wants to sell the N8 first, the accessories are just an add on people, incase the buyer doesn want them then he's willing to give you guys the accessories individually :)

karan_n8 said:
This is on behalf of sehej,

he wants to sell the N8 first, the accessories are just an add on people, incase the buyer doesn want them then he's willing to give you guys the accessories individually :)
No Problem....

Just keep us in line for the accessories..... And enjoy a free bump.... :p

^^^ he is not taking about the usb cable (CA-101) which is used to connect the phone to the computer.
The N8 comes with an extra cable for connecting USB pen drives / hdds to the N8. Its the USB OTG (On The Go) cable. One end has a male micro USB port and the other has a female USB port.

karan_n8 said:
If the USB cable youre talkig about is the same which nokia gives with 5233 then I have an extra.
No mate.... It is that USB cable which has a microUSB connector on one end (which goes into the phone) & the other end has a full size USB port that can be used for connecting USB devices like Flash Drives....

Nevermind..... I'll wait till the N8 gets sold & if the USB OTG remains, I'll buy it. Thanx anyway.

:)

EDIT: hellgate was faster in replying..... :p

Yea, you should go check it out at an outlet. I have all the colours in front of me right now, and this orange and the black look the best.

The blue is kinda boy-ish(if you know what I mean) , and the green is too girl-ish, and silver is well, you know every other phone is silver :p
The black is calssic and the orange is the snazzy one :p

I hated the green... Blue , Black did it for me. The Orange one was gorgeous but too shiv sena orange for me :p

Okay enough of off-topic ranting !

hellgate said:
ROFL........

Thats pretty evident as the phone sux big time wrt software & UI. and a good camera cannot sell a phone. :p
I am sorry if I am offending you..... But there is no reason u should be posting these comments in a market thread. :(

U can post ur opinion in the Mobiles Section. Please spare the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back