Nokia Prices Dropped

Deepak said:
^^ Woah, great price....

@Nikeel, why would anyone wanna go for non ME edition of N73 now???

I actually prefer the N73 silver color. The Music Edition is available only in Black.

Plus if there is a difference of much more than Rs.500 (i think there is currently a gap of Rs. 1500-2000) then it would also be cheaper to buy non ME N73 and add a 1 GB card (for me 1 GB card is sufficient)

nikeel said:
I actually prefer the N73 silver color. The Music Edition is available only in Black.

Plus if there is a difference of much more than Rs.500 (i think there is currently a gap of Rs. 1500-2000) then it would also be cheaper to buy non ME N73 and add a 1 GB card (for me 1 GB card is sufficient)

Also you flash it make up it ME

i can go for n7610....

in my budget LOL

is it stilll in market ?

currently using n-gage for the past 4 years getting wayyyyyyyy too old :(

but am not sure if i can get n7610 too but it seems to be somewhere in the budget

is it good phone? ????

Yup ..

afaik .. the model has been replaced by an enhanced version of 6233 .. maybe its called as 6233i ..

but i did read that it has been discont indeed..

The 6300 was supposed to be a replacement for the 6233( i owned one.. and its speakers are out of the world..:p) for that price range and clarity i was honestly amazed at the 6233.. tho there were glitches .. with the OS.. but it was manageable ..

Back