Budget 71-90K Non-gaming laptop for work

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Q. What's your Budget?
A. 90k max

Q. What will be your primary usage for the notebook be?
A. Office work. May involve multimedia so it should be able to play 4k videos without any issue. No gaming. But it should purely be performance stacked.

Q. What size and weight considerations do you have?
A. 15.6" n

Q. Any brand that you prefer, or any brand that you detest?
A. DELL preferably.

Q. Any other considerations?
A. RJ45 LAN port is desirable, essential even. Only SSD. Should be light with long battery life. FHD screen is good enough. Light dGPU would be nice just in case. Good metal build. I have no idea about all these new "eCores" and "pCores" in new processors.

what you need is a mac equivalent if battery life is a concern, I would say to wait for SD Elite laptop prices to come down after a while, those would suit your usecase perfectly, despite what benchamarks are saying, light users like you wont even notice the performance difference in non-native apps, and if SD Elite is not an option then you either increase your budget and get a zephyrus or a legion 7i slim (best in class for windows imo) for 1.2-1.5L or you have your usual plethora of options for a 4-5 hour battery life.

If not gaming, you should consider AMD CPUs as they have great iGPUs and lower wattage than Intel so higher battery too.
"Efficiency" and "performance" cores are Intel's attempt to match the high core counts given by AMD cpus.

Back