Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

^^I guess bestylish use professional couriers these days. My sandals delivery is getting delayed, thanks to pathetic professional courier's service.

professional couriers
scared14.gif
scared14.gif
scared14.gif
scared14.gif
holy crap ! most unprofessional logistics service !!! how did they fall to such low standards . i would never have ordered if i had known. do they give a confirmation call before shipping?

#[member='jai_hoo'] about that ebay coupon , do we have to select the coupon at anytime during the recharge transaction at vodafone site or it gets sent automatically to mail account? because i don't see any option to select any coupons

you will get mail with coupon

I ordered the ice deo and i got the team force got mad sent a mail to the cc i got my money back in form of clues bucks technically i got one extra deo for free
<

Yes .. I would like to have a go as well .. Is the purchase only in multiples of KG or smaller amounts as well ?

But you'll need a new mobile no. for each account for verification - isn't it?

I usually just change the last few digits of my number while registering
<
and they don't always ask for SMS / Call verification!
<

I knew about the dot trick, but not about this. Thanks!

<

Another trick that you can use

1. Signup for a free co.cc domain (or any domain, you just need the rights to change the MX records)

2. Signup for Google Apps

3. Enable Catchall

http://www.co.cc/google_apps/google_apps.php

That's it, now you can give 'whateveryouwant'@yourdomain.co.cc and all the mails will come to the same inbox.

Back