Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

I would too but no guarantee about the fusion blades. Plus i haven't got my free fusion from rewardme yet. What if it never comes. I aint gonna buy a fusion razor anytime soon!

if you get the blades lemme know and i'll order it too !
<

Lux Strawberry & Cream Bathing Bar – Pack of 3 @ Rs 19/-

Dear Customer, we thank you for considering shopping with us!

Please Note:
  • This is a promotional offer only for those who haven’t shopped ANYTHING on eBay yet.
  • You can only purchase a single quantity of the featured product. In case of multiple purchases, the order will be cancelled and the total amount paid will be refunded.
  • Manufacturing Date of the product : Jan 2012.
  • Octroi charges or any other local taxes levied by municipality will be borne by the buyers and will be payable to the courier delivery person.

http://www.dealsupto.com/health-bea...thing-bar-pack-of-3-only-for-rs-19-65405.html

I strongly advise we should have a sub section for non tech items.
  • Don't need to check the thread everyday for new deals
  • New deals come in search

mine wasn't a new ebay account, and i just completed the order.. though this was my first deal with this seller..

let's see if i'd be getting this delivered, thinking of ordering again from other accounts..

I would too but no guarantee about the fusion blades. Plus i haven't got my free fusion from rewardme yet. What if it never comes. I aint gonna buy a fusion razor anytime soon!

if you get the blades lemme know and i'll order it too !
<

sure, shall keep everyone updated..

I strongly advise we should have a sub section for non tech items.
  • Don't need to check the thread everyday for new deals
  • New deals come in search

I thought TE is for technology related stuff
<
. If we are to allow a sub section and let it come up in search, just can't imagine how it'll look. So No. Hope you understand.

I thought TE is for technology related stuff
<
. If we are to allow a sub section and let it come up in search, just can't imagine how it'll look. So No. Hope you understand.

Can we make it unsearchable like i guess the Google search results never pick up anything which is in general talk (correct me if wrong). I guess that is done using that section being members only, right?

3 letters are missing in that key chain list....how stupid.....wanted to buy for a guy whose name starts with u....

this is why you shouldnt make assumptions as to what people's name could be or could not be

2 tshirts @ 198 only

COMBO OFFER PACK OF BLACK & LEMON YELLOW COLOUR ROUND NECK T-SHIRTS - SIZE M

COTTON - HIGH QUALITY - TWO PIECES

Price = Rs99 + Shipping Rs99

Code:
[url]http://www.ebay.in/itm/COMBO-OFFER-PACK-BLACK-LEMON-YELLOW-COLOUR-ROUND-NECK-T-SHIRTS-SIZE-M-/251014105413?pt=IN_Men_s_Clothing&hash=item3a719b4945[/url]

Back