Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

Good sale going on at ajio

Look for netplay shirts ( linen or cotton) good quality, after discount each shirt cost me 365/-
500 disc on cart over 1250/-
Any coupon with more than 500 discount on any site? I am looking to buy more than 10 Shirts (5 for me and 5 for brother) in range of 500~600 each

Looking for Transformers tshirts for my 7 year old. Any leads? Optimus prime, bumblebee on it kind of.
If not too late, there are so many "t-shirt printing" stores nowadays. Way too many of them. If you don't mind using unlicensed ones that is. If you have difficulty procuring one then let me know.

If not too late, there are so many "t-shirt printing" stores nowadays. Way too many of them. If you don't mind using unlicensed ones that is. If you have difficulty procuring one then let me know.

Yes doing that only now. Got 2 pics downloaded and sent to a guy near my home and will be ordering tomorrow.

Decathlon online shop selling Merino Wool shirts for cheap. The material is superb for travel as they are nearly odor-free and usually costs 2k and upwards.

Decathlon online shop selling Merino Wool shirts for cheap. The material is superb for travel as they are nearly odor-free and usually costs 2k and upwards.
Do they feel cool or are they hot? Suitable enough for summer wear?

Do they feel cool or are they hot? Suitable enough for summer wear?

This is the first set I just ordered after a number of seasoned travellers recommending it (material, not brand) for travelling through hot and humid countries.

They help regulate temperature during hot days keeping you sweat-free and wash them far fewer times than conventional cotton.

Why is the "How much can I sell this for" thread closed for replies?

Is there a new alternative?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone suggest what fridge magnets I can buy which are strong enough to even hold 4-5 pages together on Fridge.

I don't want those super small round discs like but something bigger and hopefully with better hold.

Can anyone suggest what fridge magnets I can buy which are strong enough to even hold 4-5 pages together on Fridge.

I don't want those super small round discs like but something bigger and hopefully with better hold.
Dont mess with fridge with stronger magnets as it might interfere with the fridge components if any inside the door esp. the digital display outside. Heard many such cases.
I have many magnets placed but carefully and only at dead zone!

Dont mess with fridge with stronger magnets as it might interfere with the fridge components if any inside the door esp. the digital display outside. Heard many such cases.
I have many magnets placed but carefully and only at dead zone!

How do I know you the dead zones?

Back