Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

Hi !,

Greetings of the day

Here with mentioned are 40 coupons of INR 100 off on no minimum purchase valid on www.fashokart.com

Coupons valid till 31st December.

so hurry up !!!!!!

www.Fashokart.com

FASHOKART is a franchise of ZOVI.
So you get all the quality and assurance of ZOVI.

Happy Shopping.

CP456U
C82VUU
CSKAND
CAYNGT
C6QAD9
CRY8XE
C94MZC
CAEKUN
C6RCKF
CPGPYH
CVHDAE
CZ2AJJ
CN46TK
CYWCWJ
C87M4E
C6ETQW
C63NZV
CENPTU
C3P4H6
CN3QTN
C2EDGA
C52523
C7AK7C
CZQZSK
CES2VR
C2NWEW
CUBCSP
CSU4MY
CGPVP9
CRWVW5
CGJGTV
CM9K84
CCJ5XP
CCD9MK
CREQ8S
CNY2UM
CSJMBX
CCNKKM
CU6N8N
CRK47X

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to buy something which can keep yoghurt cold for at least 6 hours. I am contemplating something like ice pack or something, any suggestions for any product I can buy?
May be a new lunch box or some ice pack to put in existing lunch box or around it ?

Get a freezer cooler pack like one of these:
http://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-Blue-Brand-Weekender-Pack/dp/B000VPBIZA
http://www.amazon.com/Rubbermaid-1080-TL-220-Blue-Ice®-Block/dp/B0000DH4M3
http://www.amazon.com/Fit-Fresh-Coolers-Lunch-Packs/dp/B003FO2B5U
Some fridges come with one or two packs in the freezer these days.
Put it into an insulated carry pack like they use for keeping lunch boxes warm.
Enjoy froyo!

Thanks buddy. I also did some search on amazon only and first hit was the cool It 4 pack for 7.xx $ (third link you gave).
Also I need to ensure It is shipped by amazon to India, the cool it is shippable but final price is comic to like 29$
Which one you suggest to buy ?

Any option to buy anything locally on Indian websites ?

Are those cold packs which are used for shoulder aches and such, which have a gel and have soft outer package, can that be used ?

I wouldn't be able to suggest one specific item, just find something which fits properly into the insulated bag you're gonna use, and something that's cheap.
The one i'm using is made by coleman, and came inside the lunch box i got at some event. It's very big, both the ice pack as well as the bag.
Locally no idea, but since i saw some fridges coming with it, you might be able to ask around some fridge dealers and find out.
The soft ones would have a higher temperature i guess, for body use comfort, these packs have some special liquid which freeze colder and last longer.

Ok so I guess I will have to buy a new Lunchbox which should be insulated and then buy one which is good.

So how is your experience with these blue colour blocks ? Do they keep the content in tiffin dabba cold/cool for like 5 hours or so ?
I need only for dahi.

Well, we used to use it for *cough* stronger stuff *cough* ;-)
The bag would hold six big bottles upright. And then we would also fill the gaps with broken ice pieces. Damn thing would be chilled even after 4-5 hours.
Usually people use the cold packs placed at the bottom of the bag, with the stuff kept on top. Used to keep sandwiches with cold cuts and salads slightly chilled. You could get creative with shapes and sizes, if possible and enclose the dahi on as many sides as possible. Should definitely work for 45 4-5 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:
So do we get any lunch boxes or containers filled with freezer gel in walls and may be lid as well which can be directly frozen with the content Inside it. I am finding it on amazon.com but first checking whether I can scour locally. Amazon one shipped comes to a generous 30$ or so and therefore I want to be sure before I splurge the money.

Never heard of such a thing! Linky?

So the entire lunch box has to be kept in the freezer? Won't the outsides be cold too?

These look perfect if you just want to keep yogurt cool. They're not too pricey in the US, but I don't know where you would find something like that locally. There will be condensation though, so you will need to keep it where it won't affect the surrounding items.

Hmm, some customers are complaining that directly pouring dahi into the container (as opposed to keeping store-bought dahi in its own container), might leak, probably because of expansion of the cap threads. So keep that in mind.

These look perfect if you just want to keep yogurt cool. They're not too pricey in the US, but I don't know where you would find something like that locally. There will be condensation though, so you will need to keep it where it won't affect the surrounding items.

Hmm, some customers are complaining that directly pouring dahi into the container (as opposed to keeping store-bought dahi in its own container), might leak, probably because of expansion of the cap threads. So keep that in mind.

I am mostly planning to buy one of these but not sure which. Also I am asking questions on amazon to the people who have bought it .

The yogurt 2 go has gel in walls and it says that smaller container has gel in lid only. But the reviews are contradictory that smaller container has no gel in lid.
I emailed the manufacturer and they told it has gel.
The reason I like yogurt 2 go more is that if the smaller container indeed has gel then I can use that lid with bigger container to get 360 degree cooling .

I am still thinking because buying any of these will cost me like 30$ shipped to India.

I think paying over Rs. 1800 for one of these is too much. Either ship with some other items or ask someone to bring it over.

I think paying over Rs. 1800 for one of these is too much. Either ship with some other items or ask someone to bring it over.
Even if I shipped in USA itself to someone's address it is costing around 16$ with tax and shipping.
And shipped to India it comes to 25$.
This is for the green container which is priced 8.99$

As of now I have made a homemade ice pack using dish washing liquid. One jugaad I saw on Internet :p

Back