Non Tech/ General hot deals thread

Homemade ice pack made by any gel type material should work.
These type of ice cubes are easily available in the market. They are also an alternative:
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/store/product/30-reusable-ice-cubes/1016143944

As of now I am using dish washing liquid put in ziplock bag and keep this in freezer. It did work well.
I then made a sponge ice pack to keep on top of the container which will keep the things cool from top as well.
I did try this last week.
Once I find correct size and combination of items I will improvise on this.

More experiments next week.

I didn't even imagine that fabfurnish would have this kind of product. But if anyone in India does, it would be them... :-/
Funny that the 3-container one is just 40 bucks more.
They may charge 100 shipping on under 500, but still beats $30. Good for you mate!

I didn't even imagine that fabfurnish would have this kind of product. But if anyone in India does, it would be them... :-/
Funny that the 3-container one is just 40 bucks more.
They may charge 100 shipping on under 500, but still beats $30. Good for you mate!

Yeah and i don't even need the 3 container one. Btw not all containers have gel filled walls or lid and i am planning to order the 2 container one at 320 but 100 Rs shipping is killing it so i am trying to see if i find something useful for around 180 rs to get the total to 500 and order with free shipping.

WTF !!!

Was these things always available on amazon.in ? I think i searched icepacks on amazon.in before and did not find any.

I have already bought a container from amazon.com (yeah final price came more than 1000 Rs) and it works fine for my needs. I bring it daily to office with curd in it. Stays pretty cool. Once i put curd in it and overnight kept the container (with curd in it) in freezer and removed next day morning and even at 12:30 PM in office it was still frozen.[DOUBLEPOST=1397118081][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw i got this...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007P0YJWS/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It is bigger than it looks in the picture. But fits perfectly in my (insulated) lunch bag.

Not a deal but a query. I am used to wearing ankle socks only and till now I have used form Ruggers brand. The only place i have been able to find them are Megamart and now they have changed them, sort of pattern and fit and such.
So can anyone recommend what other brand sells good quality ankle socks. Online/Offline both ok.

Not a deal but a query. I am used to wearing ankle socks only and till now I have used form Ruggers brand. The only place i have been able to find them are Megamart and now they have changed them, sort of pattern and fit and such.
So can anyone recommend what other brand sells good quality ankle socks. Online/Offline both ok.

Jockey.

I bought a few pair of thin cotton ankle socks from Mochi Stores last year. They feel very light and comfy in summer.
Store locator link

Guys I want to buy Gillette Mach 3 Blades. I usually buy the 12 Pack or something. Is there any good discount anywhere online for GENUINE Mach 3 blades ? I know many websites sell fake ones too so don't want to risk that. Else I will buy from Dmart etc locally.

Back