Not able to connect Tata Photon plus with Asus RT-N13U B1 wifi router

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if someone could help me out in sorting out the issue of connecting tata photon plus with Asus RT-N13U B1 router (since there are already many threads of this router under the networking forum :)

The thing is , i am trying to configure my tata photon plus (Huwei EC 152) model with Asus RT-N13U B1 , but again and again getting the following error :-

ASUS RT-N13U don't get the IP address yet or See system log

This USB modem is compatible with the router and i have also upgraded the firmware (2.0.2.0) but still i am unable to connect.

Can anyone provide me any suggestion ? Otherwise this router is of no use to me.

Thanks.

Why do u buy router for photon if wifi was needed there are several hotspot hub for photon

My reliance net connect worked good with ddwrt .... you might want to look at other thread for that.... Just change the setting properly .

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

I have already tried the settings by seeing this video but still no use.Discussed the issue with GeekyRanjit also , but still the issue is there.I guess some settings need to be provided to my tata photon plus (like username,password,apn name,etc) that also i have googled and still not working.May be the tata photon plus settings are wrong or it is not supporting the firmware.Not sure.

guys which is the cheapest router to use my tata photon plus 3g modem and convert to wifi to use on ipod touch and tablet.

Please provide me model no and price link would be awesome...

Back